Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The diet looks good, she’s done it before and lost weight… not sure when this was as she’s stacked in the weight in the last 2 years since being in TT🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Loving the ingredients… 1 small orange, which is a nectarine… all those years in catering and she can’t work out her fruits… ffs this is going to be a funny day😂😂😂😂

WOAH WOAH WOAH…… 30 minutes on a treadmill yesterday…. I saw about 2 minutes of puffing…😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The diet looks good, she’s done it before and lost weight… not sure when this was as she’s stacked in the weight in the last 2 years since being in TT🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Loving the ingredients… 1 small orange, which is a nectarine… all those years in catering and she can’t work out her fruits… ffs this is going to be a funny day😂😂😂😂
My own diet wtf 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely crying, Not just me wishing she would hit the wrong button and fly back in to the shop (bookshelf)😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard back from her local Trading Standards, unfortunately as I am not a resident of England or Wales they cannot deal with my complaint. Would someone else report her please? For breach of Food Imitation Act, CLP regulations, and also her website for not being upto regulations on online selling, GDPR etc?

Anyone else feeling anxious whilst she was making the smoothie 🤪🤪. Hardly cooking with Fanny craddock was it. Just bung it in and smash the beaker on the work surface!! Also she is a very messy cook 🤪🤪🤪. To be fair that smoothie was full of good stuff and if she sticks to it she will get healthier but will she. She has got all her fruits and chia seeds are good and I use cinnamon a lot in my overnight oats etc. but she makes me anxious 😬 any exercise will improve anyones fitness and weight loss. It’s not actual rocket science. Basically if you move and eat healthy it equals weight loss!!! We don’t need Shazza “Jane Fonda” to tell us 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I heard back from her local Trading Standards, unfortunately as I am not a resident of England or Wales they cannot deal with my complaint. Would someone else report her please? For breach of Food Imitation Act, CLP regulations, and also her website for not being upto regulations on online selling, GDPR etc?
Absolutely 👍

Anyone else think it’s just an excuse to do this in the hope a man is desperate??? 🙄🙄🙄
It’s legs are the same time as the clock

Not for the first time I suspect…..🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Absolutely 👍

Anyone else think it’s just an excuse to do this in the hope a man is desperate??? 🙄🙄🙄
Pmsl pmsl. She’ll be all hot and sweaty and panting before long. 😂😂😂😂 keep going GONZO you’ve a good 2/3 stone left to go

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else feeling anxious whilst she was making the smoothie 🤪🤪. Hardly cooking with Fanny craddock was it. Just bung it in and smash the beaker on the work surface!! Also she is a very messy cook 🤪🤪🤪. To be fair that smoothie was full of good stuff and if she sticks to it she will get healthier but will she. She has got all her fruits and chia seeds are good and I use cinnamon a lot in my overnight oats etc. but she makes me anxious 😬 any exercise will improve anyones fitness and weight loss. It’s not actual rocket science. Basically if you move and eat healthy it equals weight loss!!! We don’t need Shazza “Jane Fonda” to tell us 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😆😆😆😆
It’s giving me wanna be chef vibes. She had videos of home cooking on YouTube, she couldn’t work out the ingredients for shepherds pie… and used premade mash🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Ffsake 10 sit ups silly bleep needs to do at least 50 it’s out of breath after 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁

And it’s a dietitian 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁

• Haha
So she telling ppl to follow her on her other account and account warning written on it ...what a stupid bleep she it

Ffsake why is it trying to loose weight for this holiday hasn’t for any other just goes and eats everything in sight it’s not because mrs bbc has lost a lot of weight and Gonzo can’t fat shame her no more sounds like Gonzo wants to be mrs bbc not what she said mrs bbc wants to be her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 when you thought it was safe to go back in the water 💦 theirs a beached hippo 🦛 Gonzo pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly her jealousy of mrbbcs is killing her. She'll be on the saxenda next trying to promote it ...she's so bleeping thick it's pityful

Absolutely 👍

It’s legs are the same time as the clock

Not for the first time I suspect…..🙄
This is all to get a man, she knows the desperate ones watch her

Attachments

Last edited:
This is comedy gold 🤣 😂 😆 she's stacked weight on because she stuffs her face with Maccy D crap and expects ramming a few chia seeds and a smoothie will help shift that timber ..darling that smoothie is not exactly calorie light . Healthy yes..but add up your calories in that and you'll be surprised🤣 it's going well so far ...no fucker is interested in seeing her do that it "works for me" diet...its not bloody worked for the last two years has it dipshit🤣🤣

• Haha
So she telling ppl to follow her on her other account and account warning written on it ...what a stupid bleep she it

Exactly her jealousy of mrbbcs is killing her. She'll be on the saxenda next trying to promote it ...she's so bleeping thick it's pityful

This is all to get a man, she knows the desperate ones watch her
Shes asking ppl to follow her on a one of her accounts but ut has account warning on it , see attached what that means , her account is close to been permanently banned

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes asking ppl to follow her on a one of her accounts but ut has account warning on it , see attached what that means , her account is close to been permanently banned
Let’s keep reporting it for everything and get the cnut off the app👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.