Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake why is it trying to loose weight for this holiday hasn’t for any other just goes and eats everything in sight it’s not because mrs bbc has lost a lot of weight and Gonzo can’t fat shame her no more sounds like Gonzo wants to be mrs bbc not what she said mrs bbc wants to be her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 when you thought it was safe to go back in the water 💦 theirs a beached hippo 🦛 Gonzo pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god 🙈🤣🤣 that lump trying to run 🤣🤣.. size 14 😳😆😆😆 round one leg maybe 😆😆 she wants to be a 12 then a ten 🤣🙈 she doesn't know what she wants lol.
She can plaster her face full of make up.. still be an ugly bleep inside and out...
You wouldn't believe 6 days ago she was in so much pain and needed mri 😳..
Won't go live cos she can't handle the haters and doesn't have the following she once had.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well this has cheered me right up. Seeing her camel toe on a treadmill for 3 mins. I could tell she was knackered. So the Dr confirmed last week that there's nothing wrong with her she's just a fat turd. Keep on running Slasher but mind that bad heart of yours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s no way on gods earth she
Made those melts, she’s a bleeping melt!
Does she think dieting and the treadmill will lose the weight, she needs to go the gym and do a proper workout on abs, buns etc
The treadmill wobbled ….now I’ve not been on many I admit that but I bleeping sure they ain’t meant to wobble 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

She feels like a new woman 🙄🙄
2 hours later she's not feeling it yet 😕
Shortest reinvention ever 🤫🤫
Memory playing tricks again 🤣🤣🤣
That’s the lack of oxygen getting to the brain it’s confused the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone please let me know if slasher made all the wax melts herself or not, not sure if she said it enough times? Just want to be sure that it actually was her that made them all herself or I'm not buying any 🤔😬🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s trying to learn to run so she can do a runner when she gets nicked for fraud but by the look of things it’s not going to well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as for the tread mill wobbling about it’s obvious an idiot has put it together her pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She ain’t used bolts to hold it together she’s used sellotape 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Can someone please let me know if slasher made all the wax melts herself or not, not sure if she said it enough times? Just want to be sure that it actually was her that made them all herself or I'm not buying any 🤔😬🤥🤣🤣
Make the only thing she can make is dicks go limp the old erection destroyer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hold up ….2 weeks ago it was in agony everyday ……it’s been on a treadmill for 2 weeks and is now showing normal folk how to take vitamins….

duck me what a mad world 🌎 this truly is .

not a thought to explain the draw that it convinced people was happening it truly is a proper bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Operate my arse. What a bleeping liar. It’s bloated from all the tit and gassy drinks it consumes. duck all wrong with her part from greed

• Heart
No mention of the hospital until someone asked…. And it’s probably going to make drama out of the operation now… watch the wishlist update to gifts to make her feel better…. 😂😂😂🤬🤬🤡🤡
Ffsake it’s not it’s gut that needs operating on its bleeping pea brain does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
God make it stop 🏃🏃🏃

Not sure about being motivated
I'm dying laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Jane Fonda she isn’t.

Loved the outfit list
Sports bra
Leggings
Oops almost forgot the trainer's 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think even her wall paper is trying to get away from her you seen the mess of it as shes on treadmill

• Haha
Doesn't really drink 🍹🍸
Pink gin, 🍌 vodka anybody 🙄🙄🙄🙄
🤭🤥🤥🤥🤥 gonzo you bleeping liar 😒 🙄 don't drink my arse 🤦‍♀️ chucks it down her Gregory like the mc ds breakfast that nose is gonna explode all over you're face gonzo 🤣

No mention of the hospital until someone asked…. And it’s probably going to make drama out of the operation now… watch the wishlist update to gifts to make her feel better…. 😂😂😂🤬🤬🤡🤡
Operate 🤣🤣🤣 I've heard it all now she'll be lucky god this woman 🤦‍♀️ so full of tit 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.