Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The results were she just needed a big fart and the bad news is when she did she sharted 🤣🤣

But she's feeling miles better now 😉🤣
I’m sure she’ll be back by Tuesday saying she’s been in hospital since she went to her MRI cos there was complications 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The results were she just needed a big fart and the bad news is when she did she sharted 🤣🤣

Not going to lie - I have IBS and went for dinner last night and I’ve been “botty burping” all day 🌬 💨😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha

bad news is shes just obese and has been banned from mcdonalds in truth karma would be the big C for what she did to kerry

Reactions: 4
We twins or what? I have IBS too. It’s tit. Literally 😂😂😂
It’s horrid isn’t it. Spent most of morning on loo. I’m naughty as I know what I shouldn’t eat but I still eat things I shouldn’t. But to be honest most things upset me even inhaling fresh air 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isn't it humid 😫
Just random tit post 🤣 gets me a little bit closer to being an OAP wanting a VIP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🤦‍♀️🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It really is humid, thought my hrt wasn’t working, but my OH is sweating, and he’s definitely not menopausal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s horrid this evening. So close and humid. I feel like I need to take these river island pjs off 😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I thought it was just me feeling the heat 'cos of all the pans I've got on the boil whilst melting soya wax on the cooker (that I don't know the measurements for):rolleyes:🕯🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just wondering if she’s up early oggling Sam Fox on the telly as she wants a busty blonde…🤡

• Haha
She's been busy evolving. I'm guessing she's been errfing again. It's going to take a lot more than laying on the floor spread eagled to wash your sins away. I'm not sure a full on exorcism would do it tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been busy evolving. I'm guessing she's been errfing again. It's going to take a lot more than laying on the floor spread eagled to wash your sins away. I'm not sure a full on exorcism would do it tbh.
She must be going out of her tiny mind in the flat in villain row… no garden, Just a window to open for pollution 🤢🤢 but hey, If that’s what living your best life is about, KEEP IT😂😂

• Haha

Well done England ladies 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿. Bit emosh here. Great game. I’m not a massive footie fan but they did amazing.
My grandaughter trained with The Lionesses, but during lockdown was injured,so has to do a lot of work

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No mention of the 4pm draw 🤥🤥🤥🤥I would imagine all the punters are delighted with her !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s horrid isn’t it. Spent most of morning on loo. I’m naughty as I know what I shouldn’t eat but I still eat things I shouldn’t. But to be honest most things upset me even inhaling fresh air 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've got type2 diabetes and take Metformin😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Walls must feel like they’re closing in in that flat. No room to swing a cat but stock room for white label shite is in living room and now she’s had to devote a whole kitchen cupboard (bear in mind she’s only got about three) to storing the petrol bombs, erm, sorry wax melts. I couldn’t cope. I’d be jumping out of that open window!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Walls must feel like they’re closing in in that flat. No room to swing a cat but stock room for white label shite is in living room and now she’s had to devote a whole kitchen cupboard (bear in mind she’s only got about three) to storing the petrol bombs, erm, sorry wax melts. I couldn’t cope. I’d be jumping out of that open window!
Petrol bombs😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.