Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did reply on here that it would be a no from me, (cos we all know she reads here) Just because she would get lost in my gaff after living in a starter flat for the disabled😂
Same here , my rambling 5 bed house on my 40 acres of land would throw her completely lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get anxious and depressed just looking at her flat. For such a small space where do you even start? It needs gutted 🤢. My home is beautiful but I still see little annoying jobs that need doing and it does my head in. If I had to wake up in a haze of half painted walls, half wall papered ceilings, visible pipes, 90s radiator covers, diamanté, silver and gold tat, a stock room of shite in the corner of my a postage stamp living room and not forgetting that bleeping statue!!!!! AND let’s not forget the Bon Marche wardrobe 😂😂😂. And my only escape was to a sweaty, soulless tin can in Clackerwick. Well let’s put it this way, I’d be taking more than one bleeping Sominex!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was her night out last night. Bingo at the jolly sailors 🤪🤪

I get anxious and depressed just looking at her flat. For such a small space where do you even start? It needs gutted 🤢. My home is beautiful but I still see little annoying jobs that need doing and it does my head in. If I had to wake up in a haze of half painted walls, half wall papered ceilings, visible pipes, 90s radiator covers, diamanté, silver and gold tat, a stock room of shite in the corner of my a postage stamp living room and not forgetting that bleeping statue!!!!! AND let’s not forget the Bon Marche wardrobe 😂😂😂. And my only escape was to a sweaty, soulless tin can in Clackerwick. Well let’s put it this way, I’d be taking more than one bleeping Sominex!
I’m with you on this. Our house is all fairly newly decorated but I can sit sometimes and think that needs changing or don’t like that anymore etc and I’m constantly putting things away. I like clean lines - except today as I’m having a lazy Sunday morning. But before long I will have to start doing things as my anxiety will kick in 🙄🙄😝😝😝😝

Just wanna tell you Geewwls we went out last night saw Elvis Film - It was fab darlings well worth going to see, just wanted to let you’s all know though 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
It is amazing isn’t it. I even shed a tear at the end. Wasn’t Austin butler amazing. I googled and I think he did sing some of the songs at the beginning of the film and then they blended his
Voice with Elvis as the film progressed through his career. He looked so much like him. Elvis had such a sad life it seemed. Such an amazing voice. Definitely worth going to see 🥰👌👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What was her night out last night. Bingo at the jolly sailors 🤪🤪

I’m with you on this. Our house is all fairly newly decorated but I can sit sometimes and think that needs changing or don’t like that anymore etc and I’m constantly putting things away. I like clean lines - except today as I’m having a lazy Sunday morning. But before long I will have to start doing things as my anxiety will kick in 🙄🙄😝😝😝😝

It is amazing isn’t it. I even shed a tear at the end. Wasn’t Austin butler amazing. I googled and I think he did sing some of the songs at the beginning of the film and then they blended his
Voice with Elvis as the film progressed through his career. He looked so much like him. Elvis had such a sad life it seemed. Such an amazing voice. Definitely worth going to see 🥰👌👌
Same here , I cried too. I’m so sad for elvis and the way he was used ❤

So she's using her council flat as a business? I'm sure The council would be interested health and safety 🤔

Reactions: 6
Her place is so dated..its as tacky as her ..even if you don't have a lot of money or skills it does not need to look that bad . Less is more. Just get at least decent wallpaper that covers all the walls. Get rid of the tacky bling and smash that fuckin grotesque statue to bits

• Haha
Her place is so dated..its as tacky as her ..even if you don't have a lot of money or skills it does not need to look that bad . Less is more. Just get at least decent wallpaper that covers all the walls. Get rid of the tacky bling and smash that fuckin grotesque statue to bits
Totally agree. You don’t have to have a lot of money to have good taste. But you need good taste to have a nice home and I feel like if she did have a lot of money the tackiness would be off the scale!!!! She doesn’t do subtle does she 😂😂😂

So she's using her council flat as a business? I'm sure The council would be interested health and safety 🤔
You can run a business in a council property but you need to declare it and get the go ahead I think. But from a residents point of view I don’t think I’d be too happy 😃 f my gob shite neighbour was burning wax in a tiny kitchen while getting arseholed on pink gin. Disaster written all over it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gonzo has just confirmed it! Shes a Complete grade A hole
Isn’t it weird she never appears to have mates pop in. I’m sitting here at home drinking a iced latte - grabbed from Starbucks having done my shopping just now - and waiting from a friend to pop in for a catch up. I find it almost and I say only almost - a bit sad she doesn’t have a normal existence and life. I am the first to admit I love love a bit of downtime on my own with the remote control all for me 😝😝 but even if I didn’t have a husband - I know my house would never be empty as people pop in and I pop to them. As I said I’m only saying almost sad 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Same @sheebz2212. Never a dull moment in this house. Between babysitting and dog sitting and elderly in law sitting and trying to fit a social life with friends around all the goings on, sometimes I don’t know where the weeks go. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. What a sad existence she has really. Her life is my worst fear 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A quick little Sunday Morning spot-the-difference for everyone 😊
omg that's so funny 😂😂

Don’t forget the draw gewwwlllsss… 4pm today, You go into the draw when you purchase something and get a chance to win £250 Sasha fontain shite..🫣🫣🫣
Dying to know what this sticker says on the bottom of this Latte cup, even though it’s described as Mockaaahhh choccckkaaaa capppachino🤢🤢🤢
And can we just address the state of the gaff….what in the universal credit payment is happening with the decorating 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Who in their right mind keeps a tin of paint on the top of a hot bolier?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Forgetting all the other bollocks she talks why does she always to say “cos I’m out tonight “ nobody actually bleeping cares ……you ain’t going nowhere cos no bleep likes ya !!!!
Excellent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s what I was thinking

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.