Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a lot of her nights out are like the one when she pretended to be out with Nicky and wore the black velvet eighties dress for three days to prove it 😂😂😂
Haha I remember.... what a sad bleep she is. I mean who actually does that 😂😂 seriously what an absolute melt she is 🤦‍♀️ a skanky unwashed one at that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive just popped out for lunch, This is Posh… Thinking back, duck knows how they let her in.!🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
When I took hubby there I wasn’t that impressed , the windows needed cleaning and I thought a bit dated. I preferred the Ritz personally x

Reactions: 7
Eagerly awaiting the 4pm draw… at nearly 6pm… can’t wait to win £250 worth of shizzle from Shazza😂😂😂

#makemeawinner
#thiscouldbemyluckyday
#sundayfundays

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed that guy who was always on her lives ex army I think has met a new woman

Eagerly awaiting the 4pm draw… at nearly 6pm… can’t wait to win £250 worth of shizzle from Shazza😂😂😂

#makemeawinner
#thiscouldbemyluckyday
#sundayfundays
You know she will say “I’ve been ill couldn’t do the draw”. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

On a different note - come on England get that extra goal in extra time. I’m stressing here and Dave is just not replenishing my pink gin quick enough and heathy baby is not cooking my sassiage platter quick enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ahhh.....Heathy baby, wonder what he's doing now.....poor limp dicked Heathy baby 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omfg mrsbrowns out did herself that's gotta be the funniest so far. 😂
Thankyou everyone VIP at long last. Just had to pop on before we go out, because we going out now. Just getting ready to go out now in a minute. 😅🤣😂 I think it's great she's saving up her takeaway containers to store the melts in.
Someone from havering Borough Council ffs go paint that kitchen. It's bleeping minging.
Congratulations you lil sausage well done 👏 ❤

• Heart

Well done England ladies 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿. Bit emosh here. Great game. I’m not a massive footie fan but they did amazing.

• Heart
You know she will say “I’ve been ill couldn’t do the draw”. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

On a different note - come on England get that extra goal in extra time. I’m stressing here and Dave is just not replenishing my pink gin quick enough and heathy baby is not cooking my sassiage platter quick enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve got my results it’s not good
All my close friends know .

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.