Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a web designer like herself not know that you don’t need an app that comes with the printer to design labels 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. She is one thick cnut. I see she’s got the RI pjs out of storage 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I was just gonna say that 🤣 they are in the sale at RI but still could not bring myself to get a pair in fact think if they gave them free as you walked in I'd bin them 🤣🤣🤣

Rumour has it that if you look out of the window, there's a bailiff's car parked outside🙄😉😂
Oh lord wtf is she on ffs crank alert 📢 😳 🤣🤣🤣
Aint it got any candles to knock up 🤣🤣 8 hours like WE done the other day 🙄 is jo or pip her assistants 🤣🤣😳🤷‍♀️

I better start posting random tit like gonzo I'm way off VIP 😫🤣🤣

Not been a bad day today has it campers 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else wondering if she’s managed to tit out her holiday all u can stuff buffets from the last 7 holidays and fit back into her size 18 yet.?
I think she thinks Bon Marche and Jaywick market specials are all the rage…. Well they are if you 72🤦🏼‍♀️🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tonight will be the night that you reach the status of V.I.P👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I doubt it Helen the mod is only giving me 1 comment every 3 hours. So gonzo can have a br

That's me 1 done until tomorrow any luck be some interesting developments with the wax cooking

I was just gonna say that 🤣 they are in the sale at RI but still could not bring myself to get a pair in fact think if they gave them free as you walked in I'd bin them 🤣🤣🤣

Aint it got any candles to knock up 🤣🤣 8 hours like WE done the other day 🙄 is jo or pip her assistants 🤣🤣😳🤷‍♀️

Nah you get detention for that

Reactions: 2

Hurry up too video

Hurry up too video
Bloody phone vip

Gonzo sees food and eats it pmsfl hence all these cheap holidays eat and drink all you can and that fat bleep does it pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Gonzo your be 24 stone soon living your fat life or is that best life what a bleeping moron 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gonzo you best go on a diet and go with hilly baby to get all the access fat cut off in turkey but he hates you like we do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 soapy old cow 🐄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else wondering if she’s managed to tit out her holiday all u can stuff buffets from the last 7 holidays and fit back into her size 18 yet.?
I think she thinks Bon Marche and Jaywick market specials are all the rage…. Well they are if you 72🤦🏼‍♀️🫣😂
She has definitely not tit out that meat platter from Majorca. I don’t care how many hills she ran up in loooboooteeeens. Plate full of bones, grease and gristle 🤢. Best meat she’d ever tasted though. That included Heaffy babies sausage 😂😂😂

I doubt it Helen the mod is only giving me 1 comment every 3 hours. So gonzo can have a br

That's me 1 done until tomorrow any luck be some interesting developments with the wax cooking

Nah you get detention for that
Why you getting comments limited? Bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will we be getting a tutorial from the candle maker today. 🤔 I'm interested in the process

She has definitely not tit out that meat platter from Majorca. I don’t care how many hills she ran up in loooboooteeeens. Plate full of bones, grease and gristle 🤢. Best meat she’d ever tasted though. That included Heaffy babies sausage 😂😂😂

Why you getting comments limited? Bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes it is bizarre you can't try raise ya level but you can call someone a bleep lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will we be getting a tutorial from the candle maker today. 🤔 I'm interested in the process

Yes it is bizarre you can't try raise ya level but you can call someone a bleep lol
Can’t wait to see it…..she did promise 🤥🤥
Hope the London fire brigade have enough water in the engine’s 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I never got that info. I know you have to wait about a minute or so to do two messages in a row but never had what you have been told. How odd dunno 🤷‍♀️. But you are nearly there. It’s soon party time 🥳. Has anyone contacted Dave for drinks duty.😝😝. How can I be “in love” with a man I don’t know 😂😂😂😂😂😂

6C669735-7AA5-4C81-901B-DF356790D90D.jpeg

@sausageroll1970* waiting patiently with her buddy for VIP 🥰🥰😝😝😝

Back in the day we just hid behind the sofa when the provie woman came to the door 🙄
Ha ha ha yes 😝😝😝😝

Buttttt…. Did you put it on your wishlist just for measurements 1st, that counts apparently😂😂😂
Can’t wait to see the next printer…. They are the easiest to use… well for us fiiicckkkk cnuts anyway😂😂😂😂😂
I’m most annoyed I’ve put Tom Hardy on my wish list and I got Tommy Mallet. Seriously I wish people would buy me the things I want!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning campers 😊 another beautiful morning 🌄 and another video of how wonderful it is 🤣😳 god the womans like a broken record same old tit 💩🤢 so boring now tash honestly you are 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning campers 😊 another beautiful morning 🌄 and another video of how wonderful it is 🤣😳 god the womans like a broken record same old tit 💩🤢 so boring now tash honestly you are 🤦‍♀️
So she's doing the same routine shes been doing fur a couoke if years . 1.. not well have to go to hospital..feel sorry for me please( looking for attention ) , 2...strong independent woman usually means someone of a dating site has contact with her and she trying to impress them ( looking for attention)..3.. inspirational tt and quotes which are lies if she things there about her life (looking for attention) 4...them tattler cunts are liars and bullies their all after me saying I'm a scammer and a racist and nasty (which she is ) then crying her eyes out and (again looking for attention )..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Back round to the strong independent woman videos again… Yanoooo the ones that don’t need measurements for ovens or help plugging in a label printer…🤡🤡
Happy Friday Trashbag, Love from the Ficcckkkk Cnutss.. see you at 3😂😂😂😂😂
Only yesterday it was a div who needed help 🙄….
Wow…..😂😂😂😂😂😂

So she's doing the same routine shes been doing fur a couoke if years . 1.. not well have to go to hospital..feel sorry for me please( looking for attention ) , 2...strong independent woman usually means someone of a dating site has contact with her and she trying to impress them ( looking for attention)..3.. inspirational tt and quotes which are lies if she things there about her life (looking for attention) 4...them tattler cunts are liars and bullies their all after me saying I'm a scammer and a racist and nasty (which she is ) then crying her eyes out and (again looking for attention )..
Yep the merry go round of slosher!! 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.