Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She don't wanna roll over too fast when she gets up cos the 'satinesque' material of those (now very snugly fitting) jimjams against the polyester carpet could cause some serious friction burns πŸ”₯
She’ll be needing the fire engine to put of the friction from cheap jarmers, not the tit candlesπŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF is she on today, β€œerfing” don’t you mean being a lazy fat bleep and hiding from the debt collector and or popo the woman is off her fcking rocker she needs serious help

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She don't wanna roll over too fast when she gets up cos the 'satinesque' material of those (now very snugly fitting) jimjams against the polyester carpet could cause some serious friction burns πŸ”₯
That’s what I thought she meant when she said erfing at first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I thought she was about to take the thermal printer to bits. What the actual duck is she doing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. This is classic Sasha I’m loving it.

• Haha
How can a web designer like herself not know that you don’t need an app that comes with the printer to design labels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She is one thick cnut. I see she’s got the RI pjs out of storage πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Well I bought a new oven, I switched it on and everyfing, it still aint cooked me a roast a dinner. I fink I'm gonna ave to send it back :rolleyes: :unsure: 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I bought a new oven, I switched it on and everyfing, it still aint cooked me a roast a dinner. I fink I'm gonna ave to send it back :rolleyes: :unsure: 😬
Buttttt…. Did you put it on your wishlist just for measurements 1st, that counts apparentlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can’t wait to see the next printer…. They are the easiest to use… well for us fiiicckkkk cnuts anywayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well I’ve been out to lunch at a lovely Italian but I was driving so no alcohol- but I feel like I’ve been on something watching the β€œearthing” video. Send help to me please as I feel like I’m tripping 😩😩😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And here we have in its natural habitat ...the Essex Serengeti..the beached hippo .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The stupid cnut can’t even work out how to work a thermal printer….This is the same strong independent woman that she’s been banging on about isn’t it..🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
It’s the 1st day of my breakfast today…. Is she pissed.? All of a sudden it’s on a diet, She’s got to eat Chia seeds for 10 days from a bowl…
Scrap that, They’re gonna be much healthier on toast loaded with Lurpack right..?🀑🀑🀑🀑
who the duck told her to do that..?
she’s off her meds, She’s probably seen MrsBBC doing her breakfast that she always has then thought I can lose 4 stone in 3 days if I do that🀑🀑🀑
I add China to yoghurt, soup,omelette

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I add China to yoghurt, soup,omelette
I add mine to low fat Greek yoghurt. Tastes really nice. I haven’t had any for a while and I should as I have very bad IBS and my stomach looks like Shazzas at times 😝😝😝😝. But I exercise daily. Eat a Mac Donald’s once in a blue
Moon. Eat fish or chicken with rice or noodles most evenings. Overnight oats most days with skimmed milk. It’s called eating healthy Shazza. You cannot put that amount of food down your neck and have no weight gain - especially past 50 years of age πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
Seriously, I’m away for one day and she’s turned into a treehugger. WTF is she doing in her RI P.J’s erfing on her shagpile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I add mine to low fat Greek yoghurt. Tastes really nice. I haven’t had any for a while and I should as I have very bad IBS and my stomach looks like Shazzas at times 😝😝😝😝. But I exercise daily. Eat a Mac Donald’s once in a blue
Moon. Eat fish or chicken with rice or noodles most evenings. Overnight oats most days with skimmed milk. It’s called eating healthy Shazza. You cannot put that amount of food down your neck and have no weight gain - especially past 50 years of age πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
I think the reality has hit that she’s not fitting in to her proper wardrobe and she’s got to wear Pip the purses clothes 🫣🀑
I mean, She wouldn’t intentionally go out and buy polyester tit and strut around Rompford in it would she.??🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
I’m embarrassed for her, There’s no need , she was on a health kick when she got the treadmill out last time, she then forgot and dialled #Mcdoubleheartattackforbreakfasts 🀑🀑

• Haha
I see trucker gee is doing a live on people doing money raising for charity ...but never provide proof of payment...with a special guest 3pm Sunday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.