Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm disappointed we haven't had day 2 of breakfast, I enjoyed watching day one so much πŸ˜†
No doubt she will be back telling us all about her mri experience πŸ˜†
I just remembered, It’ll be hospitalised after yesterdays discovery. Cos she’s been ill, and all her close friends know… 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
I expect she thought she’d play the victim card and tell the nurses she’s had a horrible time recently with the trolls, but she’s a strong independent woman and they can follow her on her new tiketytok page….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just remembered, It’ll be hospitalised after yesterdays discovery. Cos she’s been ill, and all her close friends know… 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
I expect she thought she’d play the victim card and tell the nurses she’s had a horrible time recently with the trolls, but she’s a strong independent woman and they can follow her on her new tiketytok page….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I bet them nurses would just love a cock candle πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ.. or a nice Gunness one in a pint glass 🀣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just on a different note - I unfortunately have come across soberity jack! Omg 😱 what a piece of work. Absolutely get if you have an addiction and it cannot be easy and I’ve known people who have overcome their addictions and are clean from different things - but the abuse he gives out. He was on a live abusing and taking the mickey out of a Down syndrome girl. I didn’t see that one but have seen snippets of it which is just appalling. And today he was showing no remorse and absolutely drunk as you could get. Then was being vile about Katie piper. Disgusting piece of work. It really got to me as it was just disgusting hence I mass reported as did others as the live just went off so guessing he was banned. He should be banned forever for any platform. Sorry just needed to vent as it was vile

anyway I’m guessing our Shazza is making her candles today as all quiet 😝😝😝. It has she chucked out any guests in her caravan this week due to the sun coming out and she needs to get there 🀣🀣🀣🀣
i saw him picking on saf 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She over doing the filters.
I agree looks a bigger twit than she normally does :eek:

Shes that wide she take a fireman's man's hose ...
Most likely has already ..

Just on a different note - I unfortunately have come across soberity jack! Omg 😱 what a piece of work. Absolutely get if you have an addiction and it cannot be easy and I’ve known people who have overcome their addictions and are clean from different things - but the abuse he gives out. He was on a live abusing and taking the mickey out of a Down syndrome girl. I didn’t see that one but have seen snippets of it which is just appalling. And today he was showing no remorse and absolutely drunk as you could get. Then was being vile about Katie piper. Disgusting piece of work. It really got to me as it was just disgusting hence I mass reported as did others as the live just went off so guessing he was banned. He should be banned forever for any platform. Sorry just needed to vent as it was vile

anyway I’m guessing our Shazza is making her candles today as all quiet 😝😝😝. It has she chucked out any guests in her caravan this week due to the sun coming out and she needs to get there 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Saw Him absolute nasty attention seeking creature , one of the most hateful people on TT .
fact freak has done a you tube on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree looks a bigger twit than she normally does :eek:

Most likely has already ..

Saw Him absolute nasty attention seeking creature , one of the most hateful people on TT .
fact freak has done a you tube on him.
Vile vile vile. No more words needed 🀬🀬🀬

Reactions: 4
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you think Mrs browns buy one get one free offer is pissing her off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually watched The sobriety jack live and I can honestly say it was absolutely vile and disgusting, he needs to be cancelled, the same way sasha should have been to for doing it. what is it with these "so called tiktok creators" that they think it is OK to mock people with disabilities. 😑😠😑😠

Reactions: 8
She's posted the ""come on, get on the floor, join me " video on her backup account πŸ˜†πŸ˜† someone's asked.. whats urf?? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.