Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fought everyday of her life to become the woman 👩 she is today what’s that a lying thieving vile con artist that’s evil 👿 through and through

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Only yesterday it was a div who needed help 🙄….
Wow…..😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yep the merry go round of slosher!! 😂
Shes a sad bastard 😔

She’s fought everyday of her life to become the woman 👩 she is today what’s that a lying thieving vile con artist that’s evil 👿 through and through
Shes a over the hill flash gash bleep , she makes my blood boil with her lies and never owning what she does or says to ppl

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gonzo must be busy doing her 8 hours in her laboratory knocking up her perfumes and dick candles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In other words trying to burn its council pisshole down so a hunky fireman can save the old witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gonzo must be busy doing her 8 hours in her laboratory knocking up her perfumes and dick candles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In other words trying to burn its council pisshole down so a hunky fireman can save the old witch
Shes that wide she take a fireman's man's hose ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If the sahafontainwaxment account is a business account why the duck has it got her in bed in one of her POF outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to know where the video is of her making her time bombs 💣 that more than likely will burn your house down probably hasn’t made any just taking the orders and keeping the money like she normally does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the sahafontainwaxment account is a business account why the duck has it got her in bed in one of her POF outfits
Report for spam

I want to know where the video is of her making her time bombs 💣 that more than likely will burn your house down probably hasn’t made any just taking the orders and keeping the money like she normally does
I was in aldi a pack of 9 wax melts €1.99...she's fucked with her prices

• Haha
Just on a different note - I unfortunately have come across soberity jack! Omg 😱 what a piece of work. Absolutely get if you have an addiction and it cannot be easy and I’ve known people who have overcome their addictions and are clean from different things - but the abuse he gives out. He was on a live abusing and taking the mickey out of a Down syndrome girl. I didn’t see that one but have seen snippets of it which is just appalling. And today he was showing no remorse and absolutely drunk as you could get. Then was being vile about Katie piper. Disgusting piece of work. It really got to me as it was just disgusting hence I mass reported as did others as the live just went off so guessing he was banned. He should be banned forever for any platform. Sorry just needed to vent as it was vile

anyway I’m guessing our Shazza is making her candles today as all quiet 😝😝😝. It has she chucked out any guests in her caravan this week due to the sun coming out and she needs to get there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
I'm disappointed we haven't had day 2 of breakfast, I enjoyed watching day one so much 😆
No doubt she will be back telling us all about her mri experience 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.