Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He addressed and provided proof inch by inch. Let her come back from that!

I've a feeling she will attempt to brazen it out with her usual lies and subterfuge, duck her!

There was actually someone trying to defend her in live chat! Some people just deserve her!
How can anyone defend gonzo savile oh forgot pile pain sam does and the absolutely bonkers nhs nurse roof 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like gonzos lost one of its piles lol bus 🚌 has run it over pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just having a quick catch up whilst watching a film with the hubster. I haven’t been able to watch it yet. Gutted 😫. Can’t wait to watch it 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How bloody Brilliant was that deep dive!! Fact Freak is a legend! Kerry you are Amazing too 😘

Well Well Well Sam , 😂🤣😂
flasha will lift up the bus herself to deposit you under it ! Jeese!! If anyone trys defend Flasha again after this , they are as bad as her in my eyes! Enough is Enough already!

• Heart
Personally I still wouldn’t trust SP as far as I could throw her, as Fact Freak said it was a half hearted apology, more than likely her and Sharon did it together and she is still very much a cling on, only time will tell on that one I think.

I have to say the deep dive was brilliant, shown her for the bully she is and if anyone of her followers still think the sun shines out of her ass then they must be on the same level. No one with an ounce of common sense would entertain her after that display.

I am astounded that the police are not prepared to take seriously what Sharon did to Kerry, but wanted to speak with Kerry because Sharon made a complaint sorry the system is wrong and I for one will be more than happy to give evidence for Kerry if needed I have plenty of screen recordings,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brilliant deep dive by Fact Freak, isn't he great? Slasher must be spitting feathers 😂 I did get upset seeing Mrs BBC explaining about her cancer. Slasher tried to humiliate her and it's backfired massively. The Haven Hospice piece was just the icing on the cake, she will be held accountable one day and we will all be waiting to watch her worm her way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Personally I still wouldn’t trust SP as far as I could throw her, as Fact Freak said it was a half hearted apology, more than likely her and Sharon did it together and she is still very much a cling on, only time will tell on that one I think.

I have to say the deep dive was brilliant, shown her for the bully she is and if anyone of her followers still think the sun shines out of her ass then they must be on the same level. No one with an ounce of common sense would entertain her after that display.

I am astounded that the police are not prepared to take seriously what Sharon did to Kerry, but wanted to speak with Kerry because Sharon made a complaint sorry the system is wrong and I for one will be more than happy to give evidence for Kerry if needed I have plenty of screen recordings,
Oh make no mistake ..no one should trust the Midlands mobster ever. Be interesting to see what happens now ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brilliant deep dive by Fact Freak, isn't he great? Slasher must be spitting feathers 😂 I did get upset seeing Mrs BBC explaining about her cancer. Slasher tried to humiliate her and it's backfired massively. The Haven Hospice piece was just the icing on the cake, she will be held accountable one day and we will all be waiting to watch her worm her way out.
So pleased he covered Haven House! He was just excellent tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well that was good best one yet

Anyone that now keeps following her supporting her is sick in the head

It’s like them ted bundy fans etc!

She’s the vilest of vile

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He excelled tonight. It was factual and well done.
The only dark spot was seeing Kerry on his FF4 having to go through tit because of Sharon. However I do believe in the good always wins, and Kerry will come out of this ok, she’s going places, and going to get opportunities. Real ones, unlike Sharon’s delusions. If anyone is jealous its Sharon of Kerry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh make no mistake ..no one should trust the Midlands mobster ever. Be interesting to see what happens now ...
I agree with you , I've a feeling her main downfall is what she said about mrsbbc , so many ppl have family members or friends that have or had cancer including ppl I know, so that hit a very raw nerve ....she will try to make a stupid come back but I do think she is finished

• Heart
A bit confused so that video about the FF was it all made up saying he had been arrested? And was it made up by sp

Reactions: 4
The FRINGE OF DREAMS is a grandmother, I'm shocked, wonder if she teaches the grandson to pull kids off there bikes 🤣🤣

Is there any decent hairdressers in the Midlands 🤔🤔
Well that's a piss pot haircut if I've ever seen one 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Snap! She can get out from under that Bus in her own!

Reactions: 4
And there we have the £1100....
I await MY APOLOGY from you SB

I'm in shock at the live with Mrs BBC
I didn't see it & omg, it's disgusting, absolutely vile
I was shocked also as didnt see the Live with mrs BBC …
What a nasty vile twunt she is ….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.