Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be trying to occupy itself by uploading the previously deleted au de smells..#Itsbrittneybitch is back up for grabs, along with the mocka chocka candals 🫣😂
Thought Poola had given in and purchased the MK authentic purse for her cash…. But fear not, It’s there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Evening campers 🍿🍷
I'm all set
I've missed a day or so so gotta catch up 😊
Mrs BBC 🤣🤣 just excellent 👌 not laughed so much in a while so funny 🤭
Hope everyone's fine and dandy
Bring on the factfreak 🍷👏👏🤜🤛
Are you set tash 🤣🤣🤣🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 5
20 minutes to go for deep dive part 3 hope you are all ready with your choice of snacks and drinks poos 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening campers 🍿🍷
I'm all set
I've missed a day or so so gotta catch up 😊
Mrs BBC 🤣🤣 just excellent 👌 not laughed so much in a while so funny 🤭
Hope everyone's fine and dandy
Bring on the factfreak 🍷👏👏🤜🤛
Are you set tash 🤣🤣🤣🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I've the kettle , getting comfie on my couch waiting for ff deep dive...better be good 👍

Looks
Pike Sam Payne has drank a bottle of cop on , oh dear, lady scumbag won't be happy ..bye bye Sam

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And there we have the £1100....
I await MY APOLOGY from you SB

I'm in shock at the live with Mrs BBC
I didn't see it & omg, it's disgusting, absolutely vile

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks
Pike Sam Payne has drank a bottle of cop on , oh dear, lady scumbag won't be happy ..bye bye Sam
Ooooohhhhh dear, Who was SP going to rip from their car by the neck again… what a vile individual, but then again, we knew that.?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Guess your ticket for the spa is up for grabs now.?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sing along Sam
The wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round round and round
The wheels on the bus go round and round all day long.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear sam the piles been outed by the fact freak you apologise sam you pile of tit oh and Sam gonzos going to run over you in her bus but then again you deserve each other both vile dollops and as the fact freak said her haven hospice sums don’t add up like we’ve all said so when is gonzos rant going to be shown

• Heart
........ and just like that SP has shat her knickers 🤣

Wait till hairy toes gets a hold of her 🤣 what a fucken nutcase! To get yourself involved to such an extent with a bigger nutcase than yourself 🤣😜 birds of a feather and all that 🤣

Sam best hope big hairy toes hasn't recorded all their interactions.....😬 oops 😬

• Haha
Well done to ff and mrsbbc, they stood up to her and now she in for her rude of wakening karma has just knocked her door VERY LOUDLY, ff just told mrsbbc that she can use his deep dive footage for the cops ...sumbag is fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He addressed and provided proof inch by inch. Let her come back from that!

I've a feeling she will attempt to brazen it out with her usual lies and subterfuge, duck her!

There was actually someone trying to defend her in live chat! Some people just deserve her!

• Heart
oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..........

Sam you are lucky that man does not sue you for libel. Sharon where are you 👀 and any 🐑 who still think she is this wonderful lovely lady...have a word with yourself 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.