Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The factfreaks was right ... He owes nothing to that Sam Payne... What a nasty spiteful old granny she is ...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WOW!!!!! Well done FactFreak that was just amazing. I feel proud of him and everyone on this thread. We all knew didn’t we. She’s scum she really is.

• Heart
Amazing Deep Dive, well done FF. I’ve just had a nosey at SB Facebook page, think it’s all kicking off behind the scenes as all SP comments have been removed regarding the geewls Spa Weekend. KARMA is a biatch, it’s gets them in the end. Even if SB does come back on TT, she’s done, she’ll never have the platform she had, go back to flashing ya gash only SB, that’s all you are fit for you nasty vile turd

• Heart
WOW!!!!! Well done FactFreak that was just amazing. I feel proud of him and everyone on this thread. We all knew didn’t we. She’s scum she really is.

I got the impression even FF has never came across the likes of her before 🤣 to think if she could just keep her rancid mouth shut she might have got away with all her wrongdoings 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Amazing Deep Dive, well done FF. I’ve just had a nosey at SB Facebook page, think it’s all kicking off behind the scenes as all SP comments have been removed regarding the geewls Spa Weekend. KARMA is a biatch, it’s gets them in the end. Even if SB does come back on TT, she’s done, she’ll never have the platform she had, go back to flashing ya gash only SB, that’s all you are fit for you nasty vile turd
looks like sam has gone from fb tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sam the pile is under gonzo saviles bus lol 😂 bet she’s feeling a right little plonker now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a look at SB fb page, yep all SP posts gone. Now, did SB remove them? Did SP remove them. Or are they playing a game 🤔

Just for the record 😊
We knew who it was straight away. They think they’re so clever but they’re so transparent and predictable. Laughable and pathetic. You know you’re a crappy person when you lie about someone being a serious sex offender. She wants jailed for that tbh!

Reactions: 10
I think she was hoping he wouldn’t. But he owes her nothing. I’m so glad he did. Only the other day slosher was saying how much she loves Sam, bet she’s not saying that now 😁
Absolutely she was hoping he wouldn't! She was practically appealing on bended knee ffs!

I'm so glad he did too though. Those posts about him were beyond cruel, spiteful and everything that is evil!

I'm only sorry he stopped at that. Big Hairy Toes deserves to be done for slander! Mind you, she'd probably go down the One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest route and that would be more believable than all the other shite she spouts. 🤣

Reactions: 9
Perhaps Sam the pile would like to answer certain videos she made on us tattlers as she was on a rollercoaster ride you dumb midlands moron never mind your under the wheels of the muppet bus driven by old gonzo savile just like the rest em have been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.