Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only one that’s got one over on gonzo savile out the WhatsApp group of death is the Welsh dragon 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 stuck one right between the shoulder blades and what a piece of work that is slags everyone off

Reactions: 5
A bit confused so that video about the FF was it all made up saying he had been arrested? And was it made up by sp
I believe it was invented by the Slasher and of slimey Sam was involved. Fact Freak as we all know only deals in facts. Slashers way of deflecting is to attack and to try and put out into the world that he had committed an offence. It further proves how dangerous she is. As it's been said before, whatever she has on Ruth must be pretty big.

Reactions: 12
I hope Roof has watched FF and seen how Old Shazza was with Kerry, no human being with a heart can defend SB now, if you carry on your friendship Roof after tonight’s Deep Dive you are one evil person yourself.

Reactions: 12
I think SP is still on TT
She is but not posted today lol

I hope Roof has watched FF and seen how Old Shazza was with Kerry, no human being with a heart can defend SB now, if you carry on your friendship Roof after tonight’s Deep Dive you are one evil person yourself.
Ruth if you are reading this ..get yourself out now ..whatever she's got on you . Confess it before she tells . You will feel so much better ..she's going to destroy you otherwise mentally.

Reactions: 10
Amazing Deep Dive, well done FF. I’ve just had a nosey at SB Facebook page, think it’s all kicking off behind the scenes as all SP comments have been removed regarding the geewls Spa Weekend. KARMA is a biatch, it’s gets them in the end. Even if SB does come back on TT, she’s done, she’ll never have the platform she had, go back to flashing ya gash only SB, that’s all you are fit for you nasty vile turd
So there's a space at the spa for Ann Marie after all... Keep being you Ann marie.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one held a gun to her head to make her say/do the nasty vicious things that she has done. She's a grown woman who condoned Slashers behaviour. Has she learnt her lesson? Probably not.
I absolutely agree with you ..all those smirking posts she's done . The stupid childish memes and her encouraging the old witches behaviour..she's equally as bad . I hope she doesn't sleep tonight the evil rat.

Reactions: 14
Oops Shazza has had another FB clean up. All
Mention of Spa weekend now gone 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Piles gone private oh dear sam you hiding factfreaks outed you for being vile nasty and evil
Like your leader gonzo savile oh sorry pain in the arse she’s thrown you under the bus what’s it like to be run over and roof you mentally insane loon stick up for sloshpot gonzo now nhs nurse daughter has had cancer look how evil she’s been to bbc all facts roof

Reactions: 5
Piles gone private oh dear sam you hiding factfreaks outed you for being vile nasty and evil
Like your leader gonzo savile oh sorry pain in the arse she’s thrown you under the bus what’s it like to be run over and roof you mentally insane loon stick up for sloshpot gonzo now nhs nurse daughter has had cancer look how evil she’s been to bbc all facts roof
This is what I don't get with Ruth, she stays friends with scumbag knowing full well what she has said about a surviving cancer patient , truth has a child who also had cancer !!she's either very afraid of scumbag or just as bad as her tell me your company and I'll tell you what you are !!@

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.