Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 23 days to go until the gewwls weekend. SP is so excited she can hardly contain herself, she's finally going to meet her master in the flesh! Puppet Ann Marie may get a little jealous but fear not in sure she'll be invited on the next one.
Oh Annmarie Annmarie you silly silly fool πŸ™„ every time all she repeats Keep been you, Keep been amazing, Keep been the Queen πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Annmarie is that all they taught you at school πŸ«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the 29th tomorrow, isn't that the day she should be flying back out to Chewnisia? πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
Yep all booked, Told all her sheep, sorry followers to book it too. 2 weeks all inclusive. Can’t wait to see the pristeeeege shweeet again, and the all you can stuff buffet..πŸ˜‚πŸ€’

Reactions: 8
Another inspirational quote from the leader, But she hates Bullies..πŸ˜‚ check out FactFreaks upload onto YouTube this morning for a giggleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just watched it , I had to laugh at ff when he was playing her tt , she said n one part "I'm a lovely person "..ff nearly pissed himself laughing πŸ˜ƒ he really went into detail . I'm praying that this deep dive will finally get her exposed for the absolute vile self centre witch she really is , con woman 2 faced egotistical 2 faced bully she is...

Oh Annmarie Annmarie you silly silly fool πŸ™„ every time all she repeats Keep been you, Keep been amazing, Keep been the Queen πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Annmarie is that all they taught you at school πŸ«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe that's all she can spell πŸ€”....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched it , I had to laugh at ff when he was playing her tt , she said n one part "I'm a lovely person "..ff nearly pissed himself laughing πŸ˜ƒ he really went into detail . I'm praying that this deep dive will finally get her exposed for the absolute vile self centre witch she really is , con woman 2 faced egotistical 2 faced bully she is...

Being as she’s one of gonzo savile piles that’s probably right you only have to look at the midlands mafia troll to she what an absolute moron that is too

Reactions: 3

Copy and pastedπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Being as she’s one of gonzo savile piles that’s probably right you only have to look at the midlands mafia troll to she what an absolute moron that is too
Do you find that SP is very unemotional, like a serial killer she doesn't show any facial expressions at all...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fact Freak was superb in his latest YT of old Slasher. I'm looking forward to the next deep dive tonight. Mrs BBC was equally brilliant this morning, she's a strong lady and she has certainly given Slasher a taste of her own medicine.

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell bbc lol πŸ˜‚ ole gonzo savile will be doing an arnie I’ll be back lol πŸ˜‚ wonder when potty gob will respond probably waiting on fact freaks latest deep dive all lies lol but we know it’s not and as for you sam pile ask gonzo to put you back up her arse so we can’t see you no more 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got a feeling that Sam will end up seeing the light. She's alot brighter than Gonzo and just like Nikki she'll end up under the bus because she hasn't agreed with her about something or other. To be honest she doesn't look like she would even be allowed in her little gang. She would stand out like a sore thumb as she's not glamorous enough lol I'd love to be a fly on the wall coz I can see it not being the fairy tale meet that theyre expecting 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.