Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well I am ready for the fun bus - anyone joining me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi, just to let you know Tasha is in Playa Blanca, she checked in 4th May, any novelty candles , 2nd tit from vinted or underwear you have requested won’t be posted until the end of never, I thank you🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
Yes and I am in Miami in a 7* hotel!!!

How ridiculous You can check in anywhere and not leave the sofa!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Well I am ready for the fun bus - anyone joining me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes and I am in Miami in a 7* hotel!!!

How ridiculous You can check in anywhere and not leave the sofa!!!
Sorry I can’t join you today, my eyeballs are still in bleach from seeing yesterdays offerings I don’t think they will ever recover

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to email Andrew Penman who investigates fraud and scams at the Daily Mirror

Reactions: 10
Hi, just to let you know Tasha is in Playa Blanca, she checked in 4th May, any novelty candles , 2nd tit from vinted or underwear you have requested won’t be posted until the end of never, I thank you🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
I'm howling ..she is mentally unhinged is that one 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 2
64 followers πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ a bit different to the account she had last year with 29,000 .cant even go live 🀣
Slowly people are realising what a sick, twisted, lonely human she is..
Last year I'm sure she had 60,000 on one of her accounts which got banned before the 29,000 one.
I think it went to her head and after that started to be a nasty witch ..... Thinks she's untouchable !

Reactions: 7
Last year I'm sure she had 60,000 on one of her accounts which got banned before the 29,000 one.
I think it went to her head and after that started to be a nasty witch ..... Thinks she's untouchable !
She used to brag about the amount of followers she had, now she can hardly get any, except SP and annemarie who is absolutely in love with her, to the point of infatuation.

Exactly. Why doesn't she just get a job! Would that not be easier rather than having to do all she does to make a few pennies. Honestly at least I know what income I have coming in each month - which I add SF/SP is a lot as I work hard :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹
Because she likes to think she something she not, she is not capable of being a business woman , everything she does just crumbles. I remember in her live when she was leaving voice notes to some bloke she said she was a business woman in the beauty industry and then harped on about how she as a Mercedes, she is just a show off and likes to think she is superior, but she has nothing to show off about. Outdated flat , outdated fashion outdated car and she doesn't have have a pot to piss in.

Reactions: 8
Because she likes to think she something she not, she is not capable of being a business woman , everything she does just crumbles. I remember in her live when she was leaving voice notes to some bloke she said she was a business woman in the beauty industry and then harped on about how she as a Mercedes, she is just a show off and likes to think she is superior, but she has nothing to show off about. Outdated flat , outdated fashion outdated car and she doesn't have have a pot to piss in.
I remember she said she was told she shouldn't work because of her heart conditionπŸ˜†what a pile of parp ..my brothers had a heart attack and had 4 stents ..he still does a manual job in his 60s . She is a joke.

I remember she said she was told she shouldn't work because of her heart conditionπŸ˜†what a pile of parp ..my brothers had a heart attack and had 4 stents ..he still does a manual job in his 60s . She is a joke.
No. Instead she does cam work, putting at risk anyone else with an β€˜art condition πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she said before that she never goes back to the same place twice... wasn't that the same place she tagged herself in a year ago πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ that woman is insufferable. I've never known someone to lie as much as her. She is definitely in a league of her own and up there with the best of them. The only problem is to be a good liar you gotta have a good memory... something old Trasha ain't got. 🀣🀣🀣🀑🀑🀑πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.