Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
Roof showing her true colours once again!
Ruth is equally as nasty I've decided... she's not the nice woman I initially thought she may be underneath that smiley nervy charade ..she seemed to be a little intimidated by the thundercunt but now I think she's conniving and nasty . Not such a nice woman are you Ruth ?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Totally oblivious to Her, But i think all of us here on Tattle have something she will never have.!
We have a proper friendship, We all chat, never fall out and never bitch about each other because this place had brought us all together with the same goal. Ive had some decent conversations with some of the ladies & men on here, we all understand each other, Open up and listen to each other. It’s Not even forced.
That’s something she will never have.!! She won’t ever have the real friendships, real chat, laughs, and Conversations we have, and that must piss her off so much. It’s something she craves and forces on other people, Without a care in the world for what others think because it’s all about her.
I think now the word is getting out far and wide, she won’t have a place on social media, and it’s a nicer place without her.
The support everyone has shown for MrsBBC and James (FF) has proved that there are nice people in the world, if you do good, you’re liked. If you’re nasty, People remember.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I've just watched Mrs BBC latest TT. I for one am so proud of her for standing up to the biggest piece of shit on TT. I really hope she gets to put her side of the story to the police, she also has my support and I'm sure many if not all of us here feel the same. This could be the beginning of the end for Slasher.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
So, Miss Brotherton... Any regrets ?
For being so vile to customers & followers.
For being so nasty to the lady who said she didn't receive her 90 odd pounds worth of products who you relentlessly bullied after.
For the lady who just wanted a refund for the leaky spray... You shamed & bullied.
For the DV woman who you humiliated instead of offering her kind words.
For the way you treated Jonnyboy.
For outing your friend for working in the sex industry .. just because she left your WhatsApp group.
For stealing off a children's hospice charity money.
Humiliating Mrs Barrel cakes telling everyone on TikTok what she has to do everyday after getting over cancer.
Trying to ruin Mr Fact freaks life with the awful story you made up when he has only ever told true facts about you.
There's loads more but would be here all day.
You've become one of the most hated women I've ever known !
You brought this all on yourself .. not once did you show any empathy or remorse.
TikTok is filling up with posts about you.
It serves you right ✅ Your no victim .

Last edited:
  • Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Just letting you all know that the lovely MrsBrownsBarrellcakes is starting her new business soon. I always think it’s lovely to support a little business. It will be packed correctly, with pretty labels, and with care. You know, just how a business should be.
Stock is being delivered this week, Price’s will be amazing, And VERY affordable for everyone 🕯🎂
Will update everyone when it’s arriving ❤

• Heart

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember back last summer when Shazza was complaining that the gypsy fortune teller on clacton pier wouldn't read her fortune ?
Obviously the gypsy woman could sense the evil oozing out of her and didn't want to give herself back luck.... Good judge of character !

Reactions: 19

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I have heard back from the lady this morning whose photo it is. She is taking action. She works very hard at her own small business, and scum like this make her company suffer. Please everyone keep reporting her pic on fb, It’s not hers to use. It’s a property infringement 🤬🤬🤬

She has explained that she is no way connected or dealing with Sharryn/Sasha/Tasha/Lisa

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Wow she’s really is a sad c..t
I think she’d be better selling the following fragrances:

Desperate
Lonely
Skint
Tin Hut
Shit cunt
Presteeeeege
Eighties
Christeeeeen loubouteeeeeeen

MrsBBC is choosing fragrances that relate to her life/interests. I think the above candle fragrances would sum old Slosher up perfectly 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Personally I still wouldn’t trust SP as far as I could throw her, as Fact Freak said it was a half hearted apology, more than likely her and Sharon did it together and she is still very much a cling on, only time will tell on that one I think.

I have to say the deep dive was brilliant, shown her for the bully she is and if anyone of her followers still think the sun shines out of her ass then they must be on the same level. No one with an ounce of common sense would entertain her after that display.

I am astounded that the police are not prepared to take seriously what Sharon did to Kerry, but wanted to speak with Kerry because Sharon made a complaint sorry the system is wrong and I for one will be more than happy to give evidence for Kerry if needed I have plenty of screen recordings,

• Heart
Reactions: 18

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
SP is pathetic I no longer give her my time, she hangs with Sasha for clout. I think she may be a bit damaged herself.

now mrsBBC that’s a woman who has dignity and class, her live earlier was lovely, like being in a room with others having a chat and a lesson. That’s how good people conduct themselves.
I can’t wait to support her new business venture. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Just caught up with deep dive 3, bloody brilliant 👏 well done FF for all your hard work putting that together, it was brilliant.
Just had to read 6 pages on here😄🙈 you lot have had me howling 🤣🤣
And as for minge with a fringe, you disgusting dirty tramp, you got off lightly!! FF should have got you done for what u did to him, you ugly , vile, sad excuse of a human!
I actually feel sorry for you, that your so sad and lonely u have to led the life you do and your a fucking mother and grandmother!! Your fucking ugly inside and out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Smithy883

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way SP sent that message to FF without SB having prior knowledge of it.
SP fb has disappeared, her tt private, all because she's worried of the backlash coming her way.
Now there's no love lost between myself & SP but in all her wrongdoings, she was manipulated by SB, are they still friends, of course they are.
The FF allegations has SB written all over it, SP did as she was told.

RUTH
I have no words as to how you still support SB
One bit of advice for BENIDORM, SB will be watching your every move, recording you, all to use against you at a later day, you have been warned, I personally would rather see Ruth exposed than SP or LISA.

WILL SB BE BACK
OF COURSE
SHE'LL NEED TO HAVE HER FINAL LIE, SORRY WORD 😉😉

Reactions: 16

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I will be a regular of mrsBBC, I’m partial to a candle.
Sharon is just a shitcunt, I’d rather buy from mrsBBC knowing that all the products are packaged well, with care, and above all clean.
Smeared, coughed on and thrown in a box product doesn’t have the same charm.

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
FYI - Kerry now has a backup account, it's mrsbarrelcakesbackup for those interested 😀

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Well that was good best one yet

Anyone that now keeps following her supporting her is sick in the head

It’s like them ted bundy fans etc!

She’s the vilest of vile

• Heart