Sasha Fontain #17 Getting Minted With Vinted Whilst Flashing the Gash For Cash - A Covid Sob Story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all scumbags pile pain sam look what she’s done trying to make out factfreak sexual predator gonzo savile speaks for itself Welsh snake 🐍 stabs everyone in the back Annemarie another evil 👿 toad 🐸 Ruth is an absolute loon sticks up for most evil person on tick-tock she’s lovely kind person how Ruth you’ve seen the videos ole slosher slasher gonzo savile has made you even passed over a voice message to her from Tina so your as bad

Reactions: 11
This is what I don't get with Ruth, she stays friends with scumbag knowing full well what she has said about a surviving cancer patient , truth has a child who also had cancer !!she's either very afraid of scumbag or just as bad as her Show me your company and I'll tell you what you are !!@
A very old but true saying. I was taught "show me your company and I'll tell you your character " fucken wow on that on this occasion!

I can't place what's wrong with Roof but something clearly is.

Anybody know who this is and why baiting Hairy Toes?
20220429_001152.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A very old but true saying. I was taught "show me your company and I'll tell you your character " fucken wow on that on this occasion!

Anybody know who this is and why baiting Hairy Toes?View attachment 1229349
I've seen her pop up on my page twice. I don't know who she is but seems she has been offended by Slashers comments on Catherters.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up with deep dive 3, bloody brilliant 👏 well done FF for all your hard work putting that together, it was brilliant.
Just had to read 6 pages on here😄🙈 you lot have had me howling 🤣🤣
And as for minge with a fringe, you disgusting dirty woman, you got off lightly!! FF should have got you done for what u did to him, you ugly , vile, sad excuse of a human!
I actually feel sorry for you, that your so sad and lonely u have to led the life you do and your a bleeping mother and grandmother!! Your bleeping ugly inside and out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Caught up on FF omg that was brilliant.
I like how he outed SP 👏👏👏👏
Changing subject but been watching the Johnny Depp trial his ex wife recorded their whole marriage and got me thinking what kinda person records things to out them later to use against them. Ummmm yes sounds very familiar , SF is defo a narcissistic and after watching FF is blatant.
I knew she was a liar but looking back on it all put together , I don't think she ever tells the truth her whole life is one big fantasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With all due respect..you didn't believe that did you ???
I've never made a video so in my nievity, I never ever dreamt that it would be that easy to make a video like that, and never crossed my mind that someone could be so disgusting and the lowest of the low to try and ruin a man in that way, so yes I half believed it, stupid me!!

Didn't sp make a video about bullying, well making a vile video of FF was the worst form of bullying, I can't believe you could stoop that low, let's hope you're grandchildren never have to deal with a bully and a liar like yourself

Sp has got herself a bad name, thousands of people have watched that, how embarrassing for a grandmother to behave in this way, for what? A spa weekend omg she is desperate and desperate is not a good look

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So SP admits she’s scared he will put it on TT, And so she should be. She spoke dangerous words about him, She said he wasn’t liked in his own town by many, she spread rumours about him, that could’ve cost him his job had they been true.
I hope every single person reading this will find out exactly who you are SP, and how you conduct yourself while online.🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 15
There is absolutely no way SP sent that message to FF without SB having prior knowledge of it.
SP fb has disappeared, her tt private, all because she's worried of the backlash coming her way.
Now there's no love lost between myself & SP but in all her wrongdoings, she was manipulated by SB, are they still friends, of course they are.
The FF allegations has SB written all over it, SP did as she was told.

RUTH
I have no words as to how you still support SB
One bit of advice for BENIDORM, SB will be watching your every move, recording you, all to use against you at a later day, you have been warned, I personally would rather see Ruth exposed than SP or LISA.

WILL SB BE BACK
OF COURSE
SHE'LL NEED TO HAVE HER FINAL LIE, SORRY WORD 😉😉

Reactions: 16
Hmmmm never you say? :rolleyes: :oops: :unsure:
She’s a twisted cnut, Making stupid posts about RSC, thinking she’s hard, I’ll meet u you fucked up midget, say it to my face…. Or are you too scared of the backlash. IM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE…. That’s not a threat… it’s a promise

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is absolutely no way SP sent that message to FF without SB having prior knowledge of it.
SP fb has disappeared, her tt private, all because she's worried of the backlash coming her way.
Now there's no love lost between myself & SP but in all her wrongdoings, she was manipulated by SB, are they still friends, of course they are.
The FF allegations has SB written all over it, SP did as she was told.

RUTH
I have no words as to how you still support SB
One bit of advice for BENIDORM, SB will be watching your every move, recording you, all to use against you at a later day, you have been warned, I personally would rather see Ruth exposed than SP or LISA.
WILL SB BE BACK
OF COURSE
SHE'LL NEED TO HAVE HER FINAL LIE, SORRY WORD 😉😉
*But it won't be her last as TT sheep are all she has in her sad pathetic life .

Reactions: 4
I've never made a video so in my nievity, I never ever dreamt that it would be that easy to make a video like that, and never crossed my mind that someone could be so disgusting and the lowest of the low to try and ruin a man in that way, so yes I half believed it, stupid me!!

Didn't sp make a video about bullying, well making a vile video of FF was the worst form of bullying, I can't believe you could stoop that low, let's hope you're grandchildren never have to deal with a bully and a liar like yourself

Sp has got herself a bad name, thousands of people have watched that, how embarrassing for a grandmother to behave in this way, for what? A spa weekend omg she is desperate and desperate is not a good look
Rat face Payne in the arse has blocked her TT and deactivated her Facebook!!! Man alive that woman is nuttier than squirrel 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Anybody know who this is and why baiting Hairy Toes?View attachment 1229349
I know of this woman. We used to be friends on fb years ago. Nice enough lady, and I did wonder the same when I see this in fyp if she had dealings with SB. But personally and just my opinion I don't think she has had beef with SB. Just probably following the drama

Reactions: 3
MRSBBC new video up,
if anyone has any other footage that may be of interest please message her to help her case.
Please don’t be upset Kerry we all got you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.