Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up, can I get a rewind here please…wasn’t Lisa slagging of Shazza the other day? Or was that someone else? Or is she just doing her plastic investigative work because she got sprung?
Yeah but she didn’t like the way Sasha was having a go at everyone (even after she had joined in with all the blocking) so she blocked her so she could slag her off without her knowing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Factfreak7 with more adventures with Dave 😂😂😂😂😂. It’s not too late to send him stuff for tonight’s deep dive my little slosherettes ❤

Reactions: 7
Is lisa just getting peoples names from comments from YouTube then just thinking they are on tattle? I'm confused 😕 just because u leave a comment on there doesn't mean your on here? She really does think she's exposing people 🤣🤣
I think she’s getting it from any comments on ff Mrs Bc and YouTube…fkin idiot !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s break this down for a second what does she actually think she is outing? Even if this is the same person who really cares so what if he has a Tattle account what does she think she is actually exposing
I was thinking the same. A bit confused and weird stalker like.

Whilst we are here. I’m interested in Lisa’s story? Will you ever spill the beans on what happened?

I think she’s getting it from any comments on ff Mrs Bc and YouTube…fkin idiot !!!
The thing that none of her idiots get is that if their dear leader had nothing to hide she wouldn’t need to ask them to try and find dirt on others to deflect away from herself, she wouldn’t keep telling them all to report all pages that come up on TT she would sit back and let it all wash over her, if of course she had nothing to hide, so maybe they all need to ask themselves why is she making such a fuss and wants all the accounts to go away, it’s Staring them in the face she is scared of what will be uncovered!!

• Heart
The thing that none of her idiots get is that if their dear leader had nothing to hide she wouldn’t need to ask them to try and find dirt on others to deflect away from herself, she wouldn’t keep telling them all to report all pages that come up on TT she would sit back and let it all wash over her, if of course she had nothing to hide, so maybe they all need to ask themselves why is she making such a fuss and wants all the accounts to go away
I’m loving the way her “friends” on tiketytok are loving and leaving comments on YouTube.. Lorna_luna, you changed your mind now🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Swiftly moving on from last night's spelling test, I'm still confused, Sharryn, Sharon regardless how it's spelt is still pronounced the same 🤔

Do we have any news on
THETRUTHISHERE8
Is it coming back?
We need to share, share, share if it does before it that I'm not mentioning (seriously 🥱🥱 of it) tries to have it banned again😉😉
We could do with with the 1st post back on TikTok .. then followed with the reveal.... Then all of us share share & keep sharing.
Have a feeling the trolop with emotionally blackmail her family and threaten to take another Sominex 🤥🤥
Tippical ace card a Narcissist uses when can't get their own way !!!

Reactions: 2
Is the Nanashaz68 account anything to do with us on here? Interested as she’s popped up on my FYP twice since yesterday…with several people in common.

Reactions: 1
Let’s break this down for a second what does she actually think she is outing? Even if this is the same person who really cares so what if he has a Tattle account what does she think she is actually exposing
Don't know why anyone would bother making an account to spy ... lmao 🤣..... Any one can take a peek whenever ... No secrets here 😉

Oh dear how they’ve got it wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣
In the spirit of uncovering tattle members & helping lisa out
@sausageroll1970* is an employee of Greggs
@Diamonddaisy is an employee of Beaverbrook
@RUexcited could only be Ann Summers
Lisa your so clever👏👏
Nobody cares
Go & support Billy lier, putting up pictures with a name & declaring it's a member of tattle doesn't make it true, your in danger of becoming a stalker yourself

We could do with with the 1st post back on TikTok .. then followed with the reveal.... Then all of us share share & keep sharing.
Have a feeling the trolop with emotionally blackmail her family and threaten to take another Sominex 🤥🤥
Tippical ace card a Narcissist uses when can't get their own way !!!
If I was her sister/mother, I'd be out buying her the Sominex 😗😗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope and 🙏 🙏 🙏 @thetruthishere8 have been in touch with Mr factfreaks themselves.. Wouldn't that be a joyous day 🎉🍹👌😘

P.S ... welsh Lisa 👋 ... Miss flip flop who can't make her mind up !
Wow 👏 who knew you could pick any random name off of youtube then find them on FB ....
God your so cleaver ... Big gold star 4u.. can you teach me when you find me ???? 😉😜🤣🤣🤣🤣
Think me granny's auntie was called June .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope and 🙏 🙏 🙏 @thetruthishere8 have been in touch with Mr factfreaks themselves.. Wouldn't that be a joyous day 🎉🍹👌😘
This coming from a person who was trying to play the sympathy and suicide card this week, along with #bekind😂😂😂
I think we know Trash has issues as it is… comes home from 10 days.3 nights in Lanzagrotty which is newly named St Osyths. And declares she’s not talking about trolls/tattle/barrellcakes ever again, memory loss has kicked in cos she hasn’t stopped at all🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone ever noticed the amount of men on Samantha's page ...hmm.wonder what services she offers because it sure ain't for her looks😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't know why anyone would bother making an account to spy ... lmao 🤣..... Any one can take a peek whenever ... No secrets here 😉
Yeah imagine preaching on about having a fake account being stupid… all the time not deciding whether you should be Jackie Blackstone/ Debswoods225 or SP… 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.