Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been in Chris live, heโ€™s claiming whatever he told sacha. She broadcasted live. What did she say? The general vibe I get is John stole the go fund me and took himself on a luxury holiday which Chris doesnโ€™t agree with? Is that right?
I thought John was being investigated by social services for exploiting De Dee on social media

Reactions: 4
I hope @thetruthishere8 makes a load of backup accounts and floods TikTok with them ๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep me too
I get told
Off as well. My OH said to me the other day โ€œWHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU LISTENING TO IT SOUNDS ROUGHโ€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I said sssh Iโ€™m listening to the meltdowns ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Looks like Conor (piilock) likes stirring the ๐Ÿ’ฉ pot โ€ฆ โ€˜another disappointing premiere last nightโ€™ (FFs takedown of ๐Ÿฟ)- of course Sasha said she never saw it/missed it ๐Ÿ™„
Connor is just a silly little boy ๐Ÿ‘ฆ. ๐Ÿ‘‹ hello Connor ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 5
I thought her birth name was spelt Sharon but she changed it to Sharryn as Sharon was too common. It was Sharon 30 plus years ago
My apologies, I stand corrected, done a little research including brother & sister & mothers maiden name.
I have always believed her name was Sharryn, is there anything true about her, how many names does one person need
Did she change the spelling legally???

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was told her real name is Sharon.... I've just done a web search for her ... Sharon Brotherton comes up .. but no Sharryn with her month and year of birth .
Anyone who has access to Ancestry/find my past etc can look for birth certificates. I also found others related to her but obviously I won't post details to protect their privacy.

Reactions: 5
My apologies, I stand corrected, done a little research including brother & sister & mothers maiden name.
I have always believed her name was Sharryn, is there anything true about her, how many names does one person need
She told you porkies ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
Whatโ€™s happened to her over supporter Melisa sheโ€™s disappeared constantly in the box now gone lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatโ€™s with that freak Annemarie whatever whatever , my god, she is so in love with slosher, all those โ€œmy queenโ€ and other vomit filling crap she has put on each of sloshers TikTok sโ€ฆโ€ฆ..yeah we get it , you are a big stinky brown noser who looks totally ridiculous, like having a school kid crush on someoneโ€ฆ..grow up yo are not in the playground!,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.