Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Nanashaz68 account anything to do with us on here? Interested as she’s popped up on my FYP twice since yesterday…with several people in common.
uses same name on facebook and has posted on all local facebook pages the you tube video about sasha with link to factfreak if they have info about her

Reactions: 3
This coming from a person who was trying to play the sympathy and suicide card this week, along with #bekind😂😂😂
I think we know Trash has issues as it is… comes home from 10 days.3 nights in Lanzagrotty which is newly named St Osyths. And declares she’s not talking about trolls/tattle/barrellcakes ever again, memory loss has kicked in cos she hasn’t stopped at all🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Another load of 💩 Sloshers spouting .

Reactions: 5
Clever bleep smithy 🙄🙄
Clever enough to expose you as the utmost scum of the earth for stealing from terminally ill children.

I'm sooo glad you felt the need to comment SB, if you were clever, you'd realise that by laughing, you've just proved that this isn't causing you any serious distress, in fact you've proved the complete opposite, your enjoying the game. In the courts & police eyes that proves you've not suffered, you have engaged with us.

How clever of you & the pathetic 1, you've just destroyed your credibility,
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I also didn't follow the account
WHO AM I
April fool tossers 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My predictions for today, I think the woman with too many names must be far to busy cleaning to defend yet another car crash moment she created on her live yesterday. I have to say Billy you really don’t know how to treat your friends do you, constantly throwing them under the bus, that’s another one slagging you off last night on his live, to be fair, he’s no better, he’s taking John under the bus with him ….
If I was Ann Marie I’ld be very careful of what I wished for, because it appears in the toxic world of Sasha Fontain those who appear closest are the next to go… I do hope you haven’t divulged any secrets with her 🤫🤐😜

Reactions: 7
uses same name on facebook and has posted on all local facebook pages the you tube video about sasha with link to factfreak if they have info about her
Maybe one of Shazza's ex girlie's who got fed up with her bull 💩 ... Or was also thrown under the bus.
She has her photo in her profile.
OR ... sick twisted Shazza trying to lure people into comment 🙄

Reactions: 3
My predictions for today, I think the woman with too many names must be far to busy cleaning to defend yet another car crash moment she created on her live yesterday. I have to say Billy you really don’t know how to treat your friends do you, constantly throwing them under the bus, that’s another one slagging you off last night on his live, to be fair, he’s no better, he’s taking John under the bus with him ….
If I was Ann Marie I’ld be very careful of what I wished for, because it appears in the toxic world of Sasha Fontain those who appear closest are the next to go… I do hope you haven’t divulged any secrets with her 🤫🤐😜
Surely old flip flopper welshy must have at least a few tyre marks on her arse from brushing up against the bus wheels for her disloyal comments and actions towards old Madam Gasha? 🤔

• Heart
Isn't it odd how there have no geewls days or nights out . What happened to the Spa trip ? Says something when her new best friend is a non entity she met on tiktok a few weeks ago😏

Isn't it odd how there have no geewls days or nights out . What happened to the Spa trip ? Says something when her new best friend is a non entity she met on tiktok a few weeks ago😏
Can you imagine a spa day with 🐿? 😩
You’d get more fun watching paint dry 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a devastating war going on with thousands of innocent people loosing their lives, and they use a video like that as a childish comeback!! :mad::mad::mad:

What an absolute pair of arseholes!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Exactly ….. I can not imagine not having true friends, for me a true friend doesn’t just defend you they tell you when you have gone to far or wrong and you listen because you know and trust they always have your back and would do nothing to hurt you, only ever wanting the best for you…..sadly I think that’s what Ms Fontain lacks in her life, or she’s had it and didn’t value it enough to keep it.💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bikini snap again, TURKEY
That tan faded fast🤣🤣🤣
PATHETIC, IDIOTIC, CHILDISH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is a devastating war going on with thousands of innocent people loosing their lives, and they use a video like that as a childish comeback!! :mad::mad::mad:

What an absolute pair of arseholes!!
Dreadful use of a video. But expect nothing less from them. Pair of idiots - yes both of you.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.