Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to her over supporter Melisa she’s disappeared constantly in the box now gone lol 😂
I love her 😂😂😂. I’m concerned for Melissa in the box 😞🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂. Think Anne Marie has taken her place 🤪🤪🤪. I love you Sasha my queen is all she ever blooming says 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What’s with that freak Annemarie whatever whatever , my god, she is so in love with slosher, all those “my queen” and other vomit filling crap she has put on each of sloshers TikTok s……..yeah we get it , you are a big stinky brown noser who looks totally ridiculous, like having a school kid crush on someone…..grow up yo are not in the playground!,
Just said the same thing. She is quite the weird one 🤪🤪

Reactions: 6
I love her 😂😂😂. I’m concerned for Melissa in the box 😞🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂. Think Anne Marie has taken her place 🤪🤪🤪. I love you Sasha my queen is all she ever blooming says 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Just said the same thing. She is quite the weird one 🤪🤪
Anne Marie gives me weird vibes she’s obsessed seriously obsessed very cringeworthy and that wink sends a cold shiver 🥶 through me ewww 🤢

Reactions: 6
Swiftly moving on from last night's spelling test, I'm still confused, Sharryn, Sharon regardless how it's spelt is still pronounced the same 🤔

Do we have any news on
THETRUTHISHERE8
Is it coming back?
We need to share, share, share if it does before it that I'm not mentioning (seriously 🥱🥱 of it) tries to have it banned again😉😉

Reactions: 7
What have I missed? 😳 I was too busy watching the geordie Julie tit show last night 🤦🏻‍♀️
Trash’s is still not learning that running her mouth will get her into trouble.! She flew to Jaywick for 10 days/3nights, orders are flying in thick and fast for Mother’s Day.. next year we think.?
She’s cried on a live whilst listening to another famous recording of a phone call, firstly announcing that she was grieving for a friend, (and she hadn’t actually announced their name which is a 1st)
Not going to chewnisia after she tried to rally round s headcount to go for 2 weeks, just the ‘form for 2 weeks for her birthday announcing in in envelope form , much like dinner money at school🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Stop the press

Welsh Lisa has exposed another...

DAVE IS AMONGST US
David Richardson please pass me a pink gin🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop the press

Welsh Lisa has exposed another...

DAVE IS AMONGST US
David Richardson please pass me a pink gin🍸🍸
Is he from dagenham? And is it Sharon’s boyfriend

sorry now infamous ex boyfriend because she had no man sorry wasn’t feeling it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No idea who he is, one of us apparently.....
Let’s break this down for a second what does she actually think she is outing? Even if this is the same person who really cares so what if he has a Tattle account what does she think she is actually exposing

Trash’s is still not learning that running her mouth will get her into trouble.! She flew to Jaywick for 10 days/3nights, orders are flying in thick and fast for Mother’s Day.. next year we think.?
She’s cried on a live whilst listening to another famous recording of a phone call, firstly announcing that she was grieving for a friend, (and she hadn’t actually announced their name which is a 1st)
Not going to chewnisia after she tried to rally round s headcount to go for 2 weeks, just the ‘form for 2 weeks for her birthday announcing in in envelope form , much like dinner money at school🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Wow! Thank you 😊

Reactions: 3
Let’s break this down for a second what does she actually think she is outing? Even if this is the same person who really cares so what if he has a Tattle account what does she think she is actually exposing
Precisely
All she's doing is looking on a post, seeing somebody who mentions tattle & making the assumption of who they are on here.
Does she really work for DWP???

Reactions: 2
Precisely
All she's doing is looking on a post, seeing somebody who mentions tattle & making the assumption of who they are on here.
Does she really work for DWP???
Assumption are the mother of all f**k ups,
Anyone can say they work anywhere on their profile doesn’t make it true, just like people can make videos proclaiming to be a nice person doesn’t make it true either

Dinner money envelope… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hold up, can I get a rewind here please…wasn’t Lisa slagging of Shazza the other day? Or was that someone else? Or is she just doing her plastic investigative work because she got sprung?

Assumption are the mother of all f**k ups,
Anyone can say they work anywhere on their profile doesn’t make it true, just like people can make videos proclaiming to be a nice person doesn’t make it true either
NO, she’s not employed by DWP, a member of the family is employed through an agency… but not directly… so my thinking is that when she said she knew someone, she was willing to jeopardise his job… but she later clearly stated she worked for the government 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Anything and everything that comes out gonzos mouth is bull tit her breath must stink she spells her name a different way to make herself look special hence her bought lady title too her car number plate ends in LSB but now the dollop calls herself sasha Fontain because she thinks it’s higher class but in reality all she is is a common foul mouthed old sloshpot from a council estate in Romford that try’s to make out she’s a millionaire to its silly flock when she ain’t got a pot to piss or sing in

• Heart
Is lisa just getting peoples names from comments from YouTube then just thinking they are on tattle? I'm confused 😕 just because u leave a comment on there doesn't mean your on here? She really does think she's exposing people 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.