Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is lisa just getting peoples names from comments from YouTube then just thinking they are on tattle? I'm confused 😕 just because u leave a comment on there doesn't mean your on here? She really does think she's exposing people 🤣🤣
That is what she’s done il probably be found now so bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a devastating war going on with thousands of innocent people loosing their lives, and they use a video like that as a childish comeback!! :mad::mad::mad:

What an absolute pair of arseholes!!
Just goes to show the lack of empathy they have there are no depths they will not steep too despicable nothing more or less 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

SP 🐿.. I've got a lovely bottle of bubbly just waiting for the right occasion to pop.
All your hard work is in vain 😉😜🤣
Not long now ! ... hang on tight to that Shazza 🚌 your be under it soon 🍾🎉🥂

• Haha
You really lack conviction
💣💣💣💣 really, but then again the great SB ISN'T INTERESTED IN UKRAINE
She doesn’t understand that the reason Sharon is getting her to do all the dirt work is so that she can be thrown away as soon as she has run out of purpose and Sharon can say she didn’t do any of it she never asked her to do it they really are idiots not a light bulb moment between any of them

Reactions: 8
There is a devastating war going on with thousands of innocent people loosing their lives, and they use a video like that as a childish comeback!! :mad::mad::mad:

What an absolute pair of arseholes!!
Which video are you talking about x

Reactions: 2
Not a brain cell between them 2 honestly 😡
Video on video off 🤦‍♀️🤥🤥🤥
Really are the stupid of the stupid 🙄 dumb and dumber 🙄 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh no it’s far from game over, when you start putting profiles of people who have absolutely nothing to do with any of it, no it’s not game over.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im not here to play games with the side kick, expose me, do what you want.
I promise you 1 thing though, you will end up with egg on your face, you will also be dropped quicker than a hot 🥔
I said last week how 🥱🥱🥱 I found you, I still do, you really are the kid that nobody wants to play with, today's news, tomorrow's 🍟 wrapper, post a pic of me, out me, I won't confirm nor deny it, bit pointless really, just like you🐿🐿🐿

Reactions: 12
Just back from a business trip just here to say I don’t work for Ann Summers 😂😂
As far as investigation skills are concerned …. DO BETTER

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no it’s far from game over, when you start putting profiles of people who have absolutely nothing to do with any of it, no it’s not game over.
Both too stupid to think before they react ..if they had a brain cell between them they'd be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.