Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol I want so badly for someone to post this all over her socials to "ruin" her precious SECRET SNEAKY PRO-JECT

ETA: one of the filings indicated July 2020. Was that when she filed the rest of the paperwork for the name? lol she is so behind on every single ACTUAL business dealing since she's a pretend business woman

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kurt’s stories o_O they must be on something. Surely. Have to be.

This is what I found 🤔

ETA: prices included when I searched the company.
Imagine paying for gross recipes that anyone can come up with, or you can search for on the internet. :sick:
she will justify it with “I’ve worked so haarrdd for YEARS on this cooking project”🙄

Reactions: 16
Omg I went to watch the stories and they're something else. I also noticed that Kurt is followed by Headspace which is pretty weird/ ironic.

Reactions: 7
Wow great detective work guys! The guesses on here / GG were spot on in terms of it being a subscription app.

Also biggest lol ‘team of talented chefs’ aka Tanika

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m very curious about how Sarah got so sidetracked. They created an Instagram for Sunee in February. I have to wonder if the initial focus groups/market testing just fell completely flat.

Reactions: 9
Okay guys, I was polite when I asked so I’m not sure why people seemed to get upset. I never realized she did it THAT often, I only noticed it when you guys pointed it out. That’s a fair observation, but that’s why I said it was a genuine question. Being that I notified her posing with that awkward leg a lot more, I was seriously curious, and it seemed random to me, like the throw blanket comment. I get everyone has their opinions and this is what their forum is for, but to call me nit picky for asking a genuine question and explaining my reasoning for asking seems hypocritical. I appreciate all of you who actually answered with legitimate explanations. Thank you guys.
And you’re right, her downright obsession with constantly talking about how she’s just sooOooOoo small has really been my biggest pet peeve with her. Particularly because at least here in the US, her height is very average. She’s not insanely below average from what I tend to see.

That's fair :p
I was too lazy to write a whole pamphlet but I'm just tired of influencers showing off a life of things we don't need and trying to make us buy happiness etc. That being said, for being an OG GG lurker, you start by lurking on the biggest issues regarding an influencer on forums and the more you (I) hang out around here, the more you (I) want to pinpoint silly things. There's no hate or whatever, it's just fun to me :D

Edited to add : oh well... blanketgate was pages ago, I just logged in after a few days 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’d also like to add that I wasn’t trying to unearth anything crazy today, nor was I being a super stalker 😂 It all started because I wanted to find who was on her payroll as her video editor. Her more recent videos are very polished and a far cry from her typical style. While poking around on Australia’s business databases, I came across “The Sarah Stevenson Trust,” which had no named trustees. It was just her Sarah’s Day limited proprietary company and “Sunee.” And thus, I decided to fall down the rabbit hole and hunt down what I could on more public databases.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’d also like to add that I wasn’t trying to unearth anything crazy today, nor was I being a super stalker 😂 It all started because I wanted to find who was on her payroll as her video editor. Her more recent videos are very polished and a far cry from her typical style. While poking around on Australia’s business databases, I came across “The Sarah Stevenson Trust,” which had no named trustees. It was just her Sarah’s Day limited proprietary company and “Sunee.” And thus, I decided to fall down the rabbit hole and hunt down what I could on more public databases.
Its a great find! There’s so much more information is publicly available than you’d think.

I can’t find an instagram handle for Sunee? It’s mentioned above but would they have it deactivated for now or something?

Reactions: 9
Its a great find! There’s so much more information is publicly available than you’d think.

I can’t find an instagram handle for Sunee? It’s mentioned above but would they have it deactivated for now or something?
I found the Instagram handle, it’s suneeapp. No posts except one from Feb saying coming soon 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I also find it hilarious the racist duo are using "Sunee" as it's a Thai word...
agree, this name choice appears odd to me and I cannot see the alignment between the brand and the app. Interesting to hear how she came up with it (or who she copied)

Reactions: 11

It was just the sunee app one mentioned below. Didn’t mean to be secretive. It just had the one post from February, so didn’t seem too exciting. Just made me wonder. Typically you don’t just plop out a public Insta if you’re not close to launching.

Craziest bit of it all was that I could only share screenshots with you all because she and Kurt use all their personal addresses on those filings! I know her apartment and the new house addresses were already known to most people. Didn’t think she’d make them so easy to find by attaching them to everyone of her major projects 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lord, just get a cheapo office space for stuff like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was just the sunee app one mentioned below. Didn’t mean to be secretive. It just had the one post from February, so didn’t seem too exciting. Just made me wonder. Typically you don’t just plop out a public Insta if you’re not close to launching.

Craziest bit of it all was that I could only share screenshots with you all because she and Kurt use all their personal addresses on those filings! I know her apartment and the new house addresses were already known to most people. Didn’t think she’d make them so easy to find by attaching them to everyone of her major projects 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lord, just get a cheapo office space for stuff like that!
That's one thing I hate about having a business... mine is just online but you HAVE to have an address makes me feel icky that anyone could look me up and find out where I live! Definitely a flaw of the government

Reactions: 5
Anyone want to post the info in the reddit group? I feel like there are still some stans there so it might be of interest.

Reactions: 13
Awesome find guys!! Who are these "talented chefs"? The way Sarah has been banging on about the cooking project it's soley her project. She's not mentioned ANY collaborations. Or do they mean the talented chefs on Pinterest whose recipes she's stolen 🤣

If you view the cached version of the website in Google results you can see the basic layout of the site, but none of the links work and everything is placeholder. Also, the website is created by Hello Hello Studio, the same people who made her Sarah's Day website and created her brand aesthetic.

Here's what they say regarding her brand:
... and when it came time to create her brand, we wanted something that her audience would immediately connect with her. Inspired by the rising sun, we’ve created a brand that “shines”; it’s bold, it’s optimistic and most importantly, it’s pink!
So that's where the name and logo comes from.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.