Sarah’s Day #8 Overhyped PeAcHy locks, comments deleted and blocked, coffee for Focks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing! When she pans the camera around and it’s just various colours of the same slop that’s she’s trying to pass off as different meals😂😂 holy tit this girl has got to go! Sadly though it will do well because her stans will support literally anything she puts out!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
omfg that is NOT dahl i cannot deal... the sliced carrots wtf... sissy would not have a clue how temper spices or utilise curry leaves, mustard seeds, hing etc... i want to vomit looking at that lmao. if you know you know

hmmm looking thrilled at eating some avocado buckwheat slop here Homophobe Turt! If you view her story you can see the moment he winces when he takes a bite
omg the food, and his face hahahaha. He has the thousand mile stare from being forced to enjoy Slop by Sezzy™️

It’s all so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear. I make Dahl all the time. I’ve eaten it in Sri Lanka. Why does hers look like Bolognese. Sis that ain’t right

Reactions: 19
According to Women's Weekly (Didn't she have a Woman's Weekly cookbook out the back with her the other day?) and Hello Fresh, there is such as thing as Coconut Chicken Dahl. Yuk. Just call it what it is! A Chicken Coconut Curry. I don't see any Lentils in the pot of vomit.

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over Turds face while eating that mush! He looks like he’s gonna hurl. He has such a disgusted face as he blandly says “it’s so good”. Love that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Again, shoes in the house. I wouldn't be so annoyed if she didn't make a big fuss about it before. Maybe after the Reno's the rules will be in place? Again don't really get why she had to move so quick in the first place since she also owns the apartment. I'd hate to live in a Reno zone, esp with a toddler. Sure it made good content (good is subjective), but she could have done vlogs of doing it in waves, setting up room by room, and so on? I personally just don't see the logic, but that's me.

Reactions: 16
This is her latest story...
Should we talk bout the fact she’s letting focks play with a charger or his full nappy that should have been changed an hour ago 🤦🏼‍♀️
524DD6F5-2167-461F-8C26-45AB086128AE.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Why does she have the need to name her questionable dishes after real existing ones with absolutely no resemblance to the original? That avocado pasta thing has nothing to do with Carbonara.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
None of her food looks edible because she cannot stop using filters!!! Why is there a need to use a filter on food videos?! I want to DM and say that and keep trying to think of the right way that doesn't get me blocked but she probably wouldn't care. The worst was the body bloom video that looked like dirty brown water and not the vibrant pinkish shade it is. How can she play that back and think, yes I want to post this, this is the image I want to put out ahead of my cookbook!

Reactions: 18
Can’t she just bleeping interact with Focks without having her phone recording for her to broadcast to her stans about how much of a “good mum” she claims to be. It’s getting real pathetic sis.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cringed so hard at her trying to sing the wiggles and play with fox.
I had to skip through the stories constantly, yikes
SO unnatural

Reactions: 13
Focks doesn’t watch tv, so how does he even know who the wiggles are.. right? Far out, she contradicts herself. Also, change your child’s over full nappy.
It’s gross enough she sits in her sweaty gym clothes all day, but having your child in an obviously full nappy is DISGUSTING.

Reactions: 28
Okay, long time lurker, first time poster. The slop food has pushed me over the edge!
Why does everything she make have to be butchered version of something? I’ve never understood this trend of making a healthy version of something which is so far removed from what the original thing is. It doesn’t seem to me that she understands flavours or appreciates good food. Just because you have made something gluten free or dairy free doesn’t mean it is healthy or tasty. Why bother trying to make carbonara if you can’t have gluten or dairy? There is so much amazing food in the world that will tick dietary requirements without having to make wishy washy mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.