Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always had a feeling she would name this child Finley. No idea why just seems a name she would go for. Shark “finny” 🦈 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said in the vlog her friends were just going to drop the cake at the door so she can't see their faces - cos if she sees their faces they'll give it away. Sounds like they were going to be happy if it was a girl & sad if it was a boy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She got pregnant the next cycle after her January period, so technically she got pregnant around 30th Jan, but Svessel will definitely say Feb if the name has Valentine in it somewhere! It was meant to be!!
Due date is 22nd October
Ah thanks so maybe she will sneaky some Valentine / Vally action in there then.
---
Why'd she only take half her rings off 😂
View attachment 2993814
View attachment 2993815
Because she can’t get them off her fingers haha. She was going on about how skinny her little tiny bird hands are when she isn’t pregnant so her wedding rings slip around when she isn’t pregnant, but fit her great when she is PREGGY. The other ones she can’t get off though lol.

Reactions: 8
If I were Kurt I'd be booking a vasectomy ASAP. The way she keeps saying it's the last 'planned' baby is super weird. Like, it's a given that if they are both still fertile there is a non-zero chance (depending on contraception etc) of another, but for her to say it out loud definitely makes me think she's hoping for it/might try to engineer it. Can you imagine a 4th baby, the 'oopsie' and it's another boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
According to Statistics Queen Svessel, with each baby she has, the higher likelihood of having a boy. Love the irony that she’s the rule and not the exception. You’re not special Svessel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
According to Statistics Queen Svessel, with each baby she has, the higher likelihood of having a boy. Love the irony that she’s the rule and not the exception. You’re not special Svessel 😂
Where did Svessel get that 70% statistic from anyway?? I can't find it online anywhere except for people debunking it as an old wives tale 😅 I feel like she heard it somewhere and held on to it to soften the blow of finding out it was a boy... Like it was inevitable and she's not just unlucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Random question (because I haven’t followed for a while and checking in after the gender reveal), does she still have Abby?

Reactions: 4
She says in her latest reel that her and Kurt always knew they’d call their first son Fox. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought she said Fox’s name came to her in a dream? Or was that just his middle name

Reactions: 29
She says in her latest reel that her and Kurt always knew they’d call their first son Fox. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought she said Fox’s name came to her in a dream? Or was that just his middle name
The middle name. I remember she had a different middle name planned when pregnant with fox but had a dream his name was fox ocean so changed it

Reactions: 1
This is actually just 1000% inaccurate. And the comments about her ph and his sperm being more likely to create male babies is just also based in absolutely zero scientific fact and is not evidence based at all.

Not that she has ever cared about anything being evidence based. We all know her “research” involves a Google search and cherry-picking whatever she can find that suits her agenda.

Reactions: 19
If I were Kurt I'd be booking a vasectomy ASAP. The way she keeps saying it's the last 'planned' baby is super weird. Like, it's a given that if they are both still fertile there is a non-zero chance (depending on contraception etc) of another, but for her to say it out loud definitely makes me think she's hoping for it/might try to engineer it. Can you imagine a 4th baby, the 'oopsie' and it's another boy 😂
According to Sarah on the Sleep Deprived podcast Kurt won't touch her again after this pregnancy and if she wants a 4th baby it won't be with him 🤣

I do expect her to sneakily try for a 4th though. There's no way she won't. She wants a girl too much not to try again. Kurt should seriously consider the snip.

Attachments

• Wow
Is Sarah actually had a brain and read any research then she’d know males are scientifically proven to father female children as they get older, not male.…

Reactions: 6
I will say that all my midwives said the same thing about me being statistically much more likely to have a third boy. But I don’t think it’s actually based on there being a scientific reason but simply the figures of what combos of kids people have. So whether it’s accurate or not it’s definitely a thing even medically trained people are saying.

Reactions: 5
I will say that all my midwives said the same thing about me being statistically much more likely to have a third boy. But I don’t think it’s actually based on there being a scientific reason but simply the figures of what combos of kids people have. So whether it’s accurate or not it’s definitely a thing even medically trained people are saying.
Evidence based research and statistical probability are very different things. Probably a bit hard for Sez to comprehend

Reactions: 14
Is Sarah actually had a brain and read any research then she’d know males are scientifically proven to father female children as they get older, not male.…
She does currently have a brain in her body - but only for the next however many months until she gives birth. Temporary condition! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Wow, a boy, I'm so surprised...pause...NOOOOOT!

My 3yo at the time cried when we did a gender reveal, not because he was getting a brother but because his big sister popped the balloon before he did haha

I've always been a bit blunt in how I feel about gender disappointment, all I've ever cared about is having healthy babies (although apparently we aren't allowed to say this anymore either...) but I do respect that everyone is entitled to their own feelings. What is actually worse than being disappointed with whatever sexual organs your child is born with, is pretending that you aren't! Just say that you're sad it's not a girl. Or stop bloody harping on about how you always knew. Or maybe just STFU altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 21