Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah the most unorganized, unprofessional boss babe CEO who leaves everything to the last minute and does a quick google as research… is genetically wired to be the organised one of their family. Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they're going to Hawaii in September, yet it's hypothesised that she is due mid-late October. Isn't that a little bit risky? 35/36 weeks is the cut off here in NZ. Oh thats right, photos for the gram must take priority over her unborn babys health and wellbeing!

Reactions: 24
So they're going to Hawaii in September, yet it's hypothesised that she is due mid-late October. Isn't that a little bit risky? 35/36 weeks is the cut off here in NZ. Oh thats right, photos for the gram must take priority over her unborn babys health and wellbeing!
International flights are 32 weeks in Australia?! And she’d be at 32 weeks at the end of August…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kathryn Denny (don’t like her but whatever) has two boys and just announced her third pregnancy. Everyone thought it was a third boy by her husband’s reaction but it is a girl. Wonder how Svessel is feeling about that?! She’s due in December.

Reactions: 12
Esmi really really mustn't care that she refuses to pronounce their name correctly. She's hosting their birthday event (slash flogging her own swag at it). Should just adjust their pronunciation to es-may at this stage 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
According to Sarah on the Sleep Deprived podcast Kurt won't touch her again after this pregnancy and if she wants a 4th baby it won't be with him 🤣

I do expect her to sneakily try for a 4th though. There's no way she won't. She wants a girl too much not to try again. Kurt should seriously consider the snip.
I agree he should absolutely consider the snip, she's a sneaky witch and will just accidentally fall pregnant again,
i don't think kurt really wanted 1 kid let alone 3, she somehow she convinced kurt it was a good idea, she clearly got her way.. she's delulu if she ever consider having a 4th, i mean bloke has every right say no, raising kids isn't easy..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Going into the office to handle “life admin.” She is beyond cooked.

Edit to add: omg, did she go in to film the bit about vacation planning because the photo album company expects a husband-wife duo for this ad and the office is the only place she can get enough time to film with Kurt?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Not Sarah saying there’s only photos of Kurt and the boys when Kurt literally takes 100s of photos of her with them.
Babe, the people those stats refer to are us mums who have BARELY ANY, IF ANY PHOTOS AT ALL!
The way she is so out of touch 🙃

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
International flights are 32 weeks in Australia?! And she’d be at 32 weeks at the end of August…
I would not be at all surprised if she hasn’t realised that they restrict this and she can’t just do whatever she wants

Reactions: 21
Not Sarah saying there’s only photos of Kurt and the boys when Kurt literally takes 100s of photos of her with them.
Babe, the people those stats refer to are us mums who have BARELY ANY, IF ANY PHOTOS AT ALL!
The way she is so out of touch 🙃
The way she has so many beautiful photos of her and the boys 🙄🙄 she always finds something to complain about!

Reactions: 17
Hawaii again 🙄 Who can forget the first trip when:

• Hawaiian Airlines "ruined" her holiday because they cancelled their flight
• then Kurt stayed all night at the airport to "find answers" despite the fact Sydney Airport shuts at 10pm and they were told to go home
• cried because she couldn't breastfeed F at the airport and got her dad to pick her up and take her home to do it
• had her stans flood HA socials to demand they give her a free holiday
• complained she couldn't do the White Fox pj photoshoot she'd planned to do ON THE PLANE while people slept
• got sick and sulked around the hotel for days
• and then had the totally not staged marriage proposal they had gone out there for

Can't wait for round two 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Double post but wanted to show a side by side of the babymoon picture where she has edited Kurt's shirt really, really badly, with the original she posted October 2023.

I didn't see this on her stories so I guess she took it down when she noticed her mistake 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hawaii again 🙄 Who can forget the first trip when:
[...]
• and then had the totally not staged marriage proposal they had gone out there for

Can't wait for round two 🤣
Lol I'm discovering the White Fox photoshoot project (thank god it got cancelled, I would have been fuming had I been one of the passengers forced to witness this and forced to be a background extra for free!) but my fave part is still the bullshit staged proposal with an ill-fitting ring after a whole day of her moping

Reactions: 12