Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also predicting another biblical name, and maybe a silly middle name like Wolf or something surfy.

Just asked ChatGPT about a third baby name for my family and it didn’t get her name, but it did suggest her middle name 🫣

Reactions: 5
Yeah maybe Bear or Wolf even if they are technically taken by influencers and also terrible names. Neither of those factors stopped Hannah polites from using Alaska.

Reactions: 4
Yeah maybe Bear or Wolf even if they are technically taken by influencers and also terrible names. Neither of those factors stopped Hannah polites from using Alaska.
I was going to say, surely not even Sarah would be bad enough to do another animal name, but then I remembered they call M, Moo, so who knows, maybe she will go for the animal trifecta 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow a Christian micro-influencer with a Malachi and a Silas, which I think suits Sez but dunno if she’d go for an S. Maybe to be extra bonded to this one, since she didn’t get her girl.

Maybe even something like Ezekiel. Zeke sounds surfy.

Or something very literal and meaning third or final 😂

Reactions: 8
They already knew the gender when they announced the third pregnancy with the 🕊🌹 emoji in the caption (announcement may 2nd, gender reveal said like April sometime ?) so maybe a biblical name relating to a dove or peace or a ‘romantic’ name because Rose - I swear I remember she ‘loved’ the name Valentine when she was pregnant with Malakai and mentioned wanting a romantic name at some point for a future child ?? Please correct me if I’m wrong lmao.

- Jonah came up when I googled biblical dove names lmao
- Callum for dove as well that leans more ‘surfy’ with Cal (too close to Mal though)
- Levi means something to do with harmony and the third son of someone in the bible apparently lol

But I genuinely don’t think she’d use any of those names. She’ll probably go a completely different vibe to the boys names again for money maker 3 (doubt Kurt has much say) and I bet it’ll be the worst kept secret much like everything else.

Reactions: 10
I think it'll be a name (or nickname) that can be shortened with a y sound on the end, to fit the theme of Foxy and Mally. And definitely something that can be represented by an emoji.

I also remember Valentine. Vally, though close to Mally, would fit the theme. A rose emoji would too. Possible it's a middle name.

Reactions: 11
I think Noah. Because Noah sent out a dove after the flood to see if the water had receded enough to open the ark.
---
Maybe Noah Valentine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think Noah. Because Noah sent out a dove after the flood to see if the water had receded enough to open the ark.
---
Maybe Noah Valentine.
Would she have gotten pregnant in Feb? I can’t remember when she is due regardless…

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I think Sarah just liked the name Fox when she named him, but then she decided she was going to push more content that included her abysmal attempt at being a Christian. She decided to give baby #2 a biblical-style name so I wouldn’t be shocked if baby #3 has a name of the same manner. Either that or also an animal name lol.
Perhaps MM#3 will be Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter...or just straight up "Season". We all know how much she loves sprucing which ever "Season of life" she is in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The name has to be Sez’n -
Short for Sarah, Season, Stevenson.
possibilities are endless.

• Haha
Would she have gotten pregnant in Feb? I can’t remember when she is due regardless…
She got pregnant the next cycle after her January period, so technically she got pregnant around 30th Jan, but Svessel will definitely say Feb if the name has Valentine in it somewhere! It was meant to be!!
Due date is 22nd October