Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they're going to Hawaii in September, yet it's hypothesised that she is due mid-late October. Isn't that a little bit risky? 35/36 weeks is the cut off here in NZ. Oh thats right, photos for the gram must take priority over her unborn babys health and wellbeing!

Maybe she wants an american baby ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would not be at all surprised if she hasn’t realised that they restrict this and she can’t just do whatever she wants
She probably thinks she will still be so teeny weeny by then that they won't notice and will just let her fly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm suspicious… The announcement if her trip to Hawaii has made everyone go and watch old content of her first trip to Hawaii 🤔🧐

Reactions: 8
Sarah in her new, sorry nuuu vlog… I’m going to film a nuuuuborn essentials video because now that I’ve had 3 babies…. Is this just sezzy math or does she think she’s actually had 3 nuuuborns already?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah in her new, sorry nuuu vlog… I’m going to film a nuuuuborn essentials video because now that I’ve had 3 babies…. Is this just sezzy math or does she think she’s actually had 3 nuuuborns already?
does Abby count? I’d have thought a dog and a baby have vastly different needs as nuuuborns but could be wrong 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
does Abby count? I’d have thought a dog and a baby have vastly different needs as nuuuborns but could be wrong 🫠
Sadly in their household I don't think Abby ever counts. 😔

The minute she was no longer a tiny cute puppy she is...just there

• Sad
Reactions: 11
IMG_9641.jpeg
Is this meant to be a squat??

Also, in the new vlog she said summer in Australia is January, February, March 😆 so close sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
99% of pics of Kurt he has either a dead stare or a "Oh god what have I done with my life" kinda look to him...

IMG_2874.jpeg

• Haha
Her stories. Complaining about how cold she is (lives in a mansion with ducted heating, and whinging she has nothing to wear (again probably definitely a millionaire and could buy WHATEVER she needed 🙃 she’s insufferable

Reactions: 20
How many oversized hoodies does she own???!!! She could put one of them on, that would definitely fit over the bump, and be warm!!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her stories. Complaining about how cold she is (lives in a mansion with ducted heating, and whinging she has nothing to wear (again probably definitely a millionaire and could buy WHATEVER she needed 🙃 she’s insufferable
It’s going to be so irritating when she gets gifted free warm maternity clothes from some idiotic company.

Reactions: 12
I’m actually surprised she has her stomach out. I remember all the high waisted pants she wore over her bump (getting it out later in pregnancy, I’m sure at this stage she wouldn’t want people thinking she’s put on a few pounds).

Reactions: 9
Why go to Hawaii when your 36 weeks pregnant 🥴 that sounds like a horrible idea she'll be so hot and uncomfortable, she will non stop be complaining, i don't understand why she wouldn't just go now when she's not so big.

Reactions: 27
Why go to Hawaii when your 36 weeks pregnant 🥴 that sounds like a horrible idea she'll be so hot and uncomfortable, she will non stop be complaining, i don't understand why she wouldn't just go now when she's not so big.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's doing it for the potential drama. She's probably also convinced she'll go to 40 weeks again so will be back in time.

Can't say I'd want to risk a long haul flight in late pregnancy but hey, Dr Svessel knows best.

Even though it is her third pregnancy, and she had minimal issues with the first 2, that is not to say something could happen and she is forced into bed rest at the end of her pregnancy. As they seem to run their own businesses, surely they can pick and chose when they go, so leaving it so late in the pregnancy to me is for the content

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be exposing myself or my family to the ghastly germs of an international flight that close to delivering…but I guess she loved the drama and content of M being re-hospitalised so soon after birth with RSV last time. Probs hoping for a repeat.

Wonder if this baby will be screened for any genetic issues…obviously hasn’t revealed what was actually wrong with M…I’m going to bet it was all made up for the engagement

Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t be exposing myself or my family to the ghastly germs of an international flight that close to delivering…but I guess she loved the drama and content of M being re-hospitalised so soon after birth with RSV last time. Probs hoping for a repeat.

Wonder if this baby will be screened for any genetic issues…obviously hasn’t revealed what was actually wrong with M…I’m going to bet it was all made up for the engagement
they did the NIPT/Harmony tests which is pretty commonly done now - that would flag most things genetically abnormal.
I think we’ve established/assumed that maybe they did this with 🐮, something weird flagged so they did the amniocentesis which came back as normal. She was freaking out / baiting between the NIPT results and the Amnio results but in the end, all is OK.

Reactions: 11
they did the NIPT/Harmony tests which is pretty commonly done now - that would flag most things genetically abnormal.
I think we’ve established/assumed that maybe they did this with 🐮, something weird flagged so they did the amniocentesis which came back as normal. She was freaking out / baiting between the NIPT results and the Amnio results but in the end, all is OK.
I’m certain she breadcrumbed the fact that he had been diagnosed with something

Reactions: 7