Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah for sure she would have shared sooner if it was a girl. She might have always said that about having three boys but honestly the fact the boys supposedly wanted a sister tells me that she did too. Even if just for the gram. But thankfully a girl has been spared a lifetime of body dysmorphia and disordered eating. And yes I realise this can affect boys as well, but it would be so much more prominent in a daughter of Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What a shame. No wonder she’s been so snarky in the comments at everyone!

Predicting an “unplanned” “surprise” baby in the future.

Reactions: 31
I feel so sorry for Fox having that moment on the internet forever. I have two brothers and for both of them I was gutted, always wanted a sister. Having that moment shown to them and to me now I’m a grown up would have been horrible. Just give the kids some bleeping privacy makes me so upset.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I feel so sorry for Fox having that moment on the internet forever. I have two brothers and for both of them I was gutted, always wanted a sister. Having that moment shown to them and to me now I’m a grown up would have been horrible. Just give the kids some bleeping privacy makes me so upset.
Kids are mean, too. I really hope he will not be taunted at school for things like this. Not that Sarah gives a tit.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she say all her friends got involved and it was all fun etc?
I’m not watching the video, but by the sounds of the recap above they just made the cake? Groundbreaking..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
what i can't understand is if she knew that fox so badly wanted a sister, why on earth did she think that having him pop a balloon with blue confetti would be a good way to tell him? the kid is obviously going to be upset!! and then to also film it and act like mother of the year for helping him "navigate these emotions" wowww

• Wow
Reactions: 64
"It's not in my character to defend myself..."
* Tells infertile women to 'get a better hobby if TTC is so upsetting' *
Karma is a b*tch Sarah!! Shame.
---
what i can't understand is if she knew that fox so badly wanted a sister, why on earth did she think that having him pop a balloon with blue confetti would be a good way to tell him? the kid is obviously going to be upset!! and then to also film it and act like mother of the year for helping him "navigate these emotions" wowww
Yeah I found that really, really sad. To film that and put it online too, the poor boy doesn't want the world watching him cry! She just used him as an excuse to sob over it herself and blamed 'felling bad for F'. Poor kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
- Sarah says “we’ve explained the dynamic of a boy household” which is bleeping strange
I’d love to be a fly on the wall during whatever this ridiculous conversation entailed.

Please Sezzy, tell us all about how different the dynamic would have been if this was a girl?! How did you explain this major, dramatic wild difference to the wild boys?! (One of whom is not wild and is a gentle flow baby - make it make sense Sez)
Imagine it would have been - A girl would be sweet and quiet and play with dolls and flowers and would be no fun for you boys, the boy will be chaotic and surfy and into jujitsu and you’ll be able to tackle them.

Reactions: 28
My entire reaction to her having a third boy: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Honestly 3 boys are my dream, but the satisfaction of her not having a girl content baby is pretty good 😂 there’s nothing wrong with three boys, but when you monetise your kids I’m glad she didn’t get a girl to have a whole new level of exploitation she hasn’t done
---
"It's not in my character to defend myself..."
* Tells infertile women to 'get a better hobby if TTC is so upsetting' *
Karma is a b*tch Sarah!! Shame.
---

Yeah I found that really, really sad. To film that and put it online too, the poor boy doesn't want the world watching him cry! She just used him as an excuse to sob over it herself and blamed 'felling bad for F'. Poor kid.
His face was covered, so did he actually cry or was it her allowing herself to cry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
LOL of course it’s a boy Sarah, not one person would be surprised. She would have milked it a lot more if it was a girl / not put it off.

I’m predicting a 4th pregnancy in a few years time (but really hope she accepts how overwhelmed she is and doesn’t do this)
I’m predicting a breakup before then. This third child will put a strain on their fragile marriage and she will become even more unbearable. Or Kurt will simply be hungry for real food. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s kinda sad to me that she’s not just announced the baby’s gender, but also shown 🦊 getting upset, spoken about gender disappointment/being disappointed that she would never have the mother daughter relationship etc.

That child is 1000% going to watch that video and see all that, I feel like she could have just kept those conversations separate / offline and had them with family and friends instead.

Gender disappointment is real and I get it, but this could have been handled in a way that wouldn’t impact those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What a shame. No wonder she’s been so snarky in the comments at everyone!

Predicting an “unplanned” “surprise” baby in the future.
I predict Kurt will be "working away" from home quite alot in a couple of years. Or will be booking a sneaky little ✂✂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kids are mean, too. I really hope he will not be taunted at school for things like this. Not that Sarah gives a tit.
I was thinking the same. Just that last podcast she was bragging saying all Foxs friends watch him and they talk about it at school… so why upload that part with him literally crying over it being a boy? Weird. Strange. She’s delusional.

Reactions: 24
yuck, why would you post that with your kid crying like that? it just felt so deliberate and baiting sympathy? like she knew he’d be upset?? ‘Real and Raw’ bleep you plan everything, you PLANNED that and then filmed it when it happened? Kurt looked so awkward in that moment because he wasn’t shocked at all that fox was upset, but confused why she kept filming. she’s AWFUL.

• Sad
Reactions: 33