Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she sobbed while consoling 🦊
She seemed just as upset as he was. So much for being happy no matter what the gender 🤥

Agree with everyone. She should’ve cut the part where he gets upset from the vlog, or not had the boys in it at all.

Reactions: 31
The way she sobbed while consoling 🦊
She seemed just as upset as he was. So much for being happy no matter what the gender 🤥

Agree with everyone. She should’ve cut the part where he gets upset from the vlog, or not had the boys in it at all.
She also did a voice over so you couldn't hear what she was saying while she was comforting him... Maybe she was saying "I'm disappointed too" 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So just an observation her nails in the reveal video are clear, whereas the two posts prior they are red, and black. Clear nails are from at least a few weeks ago. She’s def known from the second she could do the gender testing Lel

Reactions: 10
She didn't a gender reveal we all knew it was a boy, if it was a girl she would got the content out quicker she would of had some kind of baby item laying in the background that would indicate its a girl. She's the worst at keep secrets, the she stopped posting trying to convince update we knew she pregnant, she needs learn to be way less obvious 😂 She's a absolute snooze fest 😴 😒

Reactions: 12
So just an observation her nails in the reveal video are clear, whereas the two posts prior they are red, and black. Clear nails are from at least a few weeks ago. She’s def known from the second she could do the gender testing Lel
They’ve known since what, 12-14 weeks when they did the NIPT test. She said they’ve known since they got those results back. She’s just slow to post it.

Reactions: 13
I knew it had to be a boy when the reveal was just a crappy home made cake. Y’all know it would have been something epic with full glam hair/make up if it was a girl..

I am so happy she won’t be a mother of a girl. I can only imagine the toxic body image and self esteem problems she would raise a girl to have, the eating disorders and body dysmorphia/ shaming would be wild. I’m hopeful she won’t push that onto boys as much, but time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Kurt says “i think its a boy. I want to say ‘girl’ tho because i want it to be a girl”. i guess hes disappointed too.
I just watched some of the video now, so yeah, he confessed he wanted girl before hand.

And her doing that balloon thing, knowing Focks was going to be upset is just horrible. They should have sat the boys down and had a private family chat over some icecream or something. But no sez, she needs that content!+

BUT the most exciting part of the while video.. Abby makes an appearance!! #justiceforAbby

Reactions: 22
I hadn’t even considered this from the pov of the baby tbh until you guys mentioned but that’s gonna be so sad for them to watch when they’re older. I’m sure many parents have said to their kids when they’re grown ups that they’d hoped for a girl/boy but that’s a discussion you have in private. Also; when you’re old enough. This kid could fine the video from like 10 and learn that his mummy was so upset with them. So sad.

Reactions: 9
I hadn’t even considered this from the pov of the baby tbh until you guys mentioned but that’s gonna be so sad for them to watch when they’re older. I’m sure many parents have said to their kids when they’re grown ups that they’d hoped for a girl/boy but that’s a discussion you have in private. Also; when you’re old enough. This kid could fine the video from like 10 and learn that his mummy was so upset with them. So sad.
I was the “try for the girl” and I am their biggest disappointment. But they forced their tit body issues onto me and that women are second to a male. Sessel would be the exact same and I can honestly say I’m so glad she didn’t have a daughter to duck her up like most parents have done to their daughters

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched the video so you don’t have to. 🫡

- Goes on and on about how this is her last baby.
- Her 3 friends (1 of them is Beth) made her gender reveal cake.
- All her family and friends “except 2” guessed boy.
- She said she’s always felt she will be a mum of 3 boys (wtf lol)
- “I need to find the footage of me saying that, but even since I was little, in primary school, I’ve just said I just feel like I’m gonna have 3 boys”.
- “There are people really close to me in my life at the moment who are struggling with infertility and would give anything, would give ANYTHING, to just have a healthy baby in their family so that’s been a very humbling and eye-opening experience”
- Kurt and Scuz cut into the cake with the glasses, it’s blue, Scuz says “I called this since I was 7”
- They tell F and M the next day with a balloon, F is sad because he wanted a sister
- Sarah says “we’ve explained the dynamic of a boy household” which is bleeping strange
- She knew in her soul she’d have 3 boys
When I was 7, I really just knew I wanted rollerblades, not 3 sons. 🤯
---
What?! He’s, what, 5 or something? He doesn’t value “women” he just thinks having a sister would be fun. Jesus.

IMG_3538.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
When I was 7, I really just knew I wanted rollerblades, not 3 sons. 🤯
---
What?! He’s, what, 5 or something? He doesn’t value “women” he just thinks having a sister would be fun. Jesus.

View attachment 2992892
I said it on reddit and I’ll say it again here -
that’s the dumbest tit I’ve ever heard. What a stretch. He probably wanted a sister because Sez wanted a girl and she’s put that idea in his head OR one of his friends has a sister so it sounds like a fun time. A literal 5 year old shouldn’t and wouldn’t know that women are often less valued - and if he does - that’s terrible parenting tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Commenters/stans typing out "Fox and Moo Moo." Their names sound deranged and the fact that complete strangers talk about them like they know them is bleeping creepy! What's MM3's name going to be? I'm gonna say Archie or Asher.

Reactions: 13
Commenters/stans typing out "Fox and Moo Moo." Their names sound deranged and the fact that complete strangers talk about them like they know them is bleeping creepy! What's MM3's name going to be? I'm gonna say Archie or Asher.
honestly have zero clue what name she could pick, her choices have very little crossover aside from the emoji 🐮 🦊 / animal reference for 🐮’s nickname - Malakai and Fox have nothing in common.
---
honestly have zero clue what name she could pick, her choices have very little crossover aside from the emoji 🐮 🦊 / animal reference for 🐮’s nickname - Malakai and Fox have nothing in common.
I asked Chat GBT and honestly wouldn’t be surprised if one of these is the name 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weirdly I have found chat gpt has a pretty good strike rate when I’ve asked it about names for families I know with three kids. Fox and Malakai are just so wildly different though so it’s hard to identify a naming style.

Reactions: 9
Weirdly I have found chat gpt has a pretty good strike rate when I’ve asked it about names for families I know with three kids. Fox and Malakai are just so wildly different though so it’s hard to identify a naming style.
Honestly, I think Sarah just liked the name Fox when she named him, but then she decided she was going to push more content that included her abysmal attempt at being a Christian. She decided to give baby #2 a biblical-style name so I wouldn’t be shocked if baby #3 has a name of the same manner. Either that or also an animal name lol.

Reactions: 11