Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been shilling that cookbook hard lately.
Probably did the 2nd print run and overestimated how many Stan’s she could fool into thinking it’s a worthwhile investment.
In this economy I can’t imagine anyone buying a cookbook when any recipe you want is available online for free.

Reactions: 20
Probably did the 2nd print run and overestimated how many Stan’s she could fool into thinking it’s a worthwhile investment.
In this economy I can’t imagine anyone buying a cookbook when any recipe you want is available online for free.
Is there anyway to see sales numbers for the book? I’m so curious to see how many people were dumb enough to get it.

Reactions: 10
I agree he should absolutely consider the snip, she's a sneaky witch and will just accidentally fall pregnant again,
i don't think kurt really wanted 1 kid let alone 3, she somehow she convinced kurt it was a good idea, she clearly got her way.. she's delulu if she ever consider having a 4th, i mean bloke has every right say no, raising kids isn't easy..
I feel like he is young and perhaps should leave his options open in case in his later years, he wants kids with someone else. They can just use conventional methods!

Reactions: 8
I feel like he is young and perhaps should leave his options open in case in his later years, he wants kids with someone else. They can just use conventional methods!
But their not getting divorced EVER, because religion/church life, they don't believe in that, kurt would rather live unhappy with sarah until he day he dies than get a divorce.. death til part 😂

Reactions: 11
Sis won’t have a fourth child after she has her 3rd. 3 is bloody hard not to mention how much she struggled when M was born.

Reactions: 6
She’s announced her sisters baby’s gender on stories - She claims it’s been announced on her sisters “midwife em” page so it’s ok but I can’t see it anywhere. Maybe a story she mentioned it casually?

Even if she had, her sisters page has 51.7k followers (likely the same audience that Sarah has) and there’s still an unaccounted for 1+ million people she’s just blasted it to without a thought.

Side note, her sister is also saying the podcast will be back late July - wonder how long it’ll last this time since she stopped it when she had her baby previously, and if Sarah’s vlog is anything to go by, she’d be due with her 2nd baby in late September. Not exactly long running.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually dense? Going on about being cold this pregnancy… both her other kids were born in March so most of her pregnancies before would have been during the warmer months. She’s now going to be pregnant through Autumn / Winter… obviously she’s going to be cold (and it’s freezing in Sydney atm, it’s been 4 degrees for the past few mornings).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is such a bleeping know it all. My ultra “chill” middle child has inattentive ADHD - not everyone falls into a stereotype Sarah.
I’m the ultra chill child and I have ADHD & suspected autism 😂👏🏽 Having watched Sarah since the start (ex fan) she has 100% of the traits that would warrant looking into a diagnosis for HER. All of which are also very separate from her crappy personality. I love ADHD peeps!

Reactions: 11
Is this witch for real?! 🤣🤣🤣

A garlic crusher. A single garlic crusher is her ‘give away’…. duck Sarah, calm down you don’t want to go too overboard with your generosity.

Not even her crappy cookbook and a small hamper of her every day, can’t live without cooking essential.

Nope, just a single $10 garlic crusher.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

A garlic crusher. A single garlic crusher is her ‘give away’…. duck Sarah, calm down you don’t want to go too overboard with your generosity.

Not even her crappy cookbook and a small hamper of her every day, can’t live without cooking essential.

Pretty sure I bought my garlic crusher like that for $5 on eBay

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She’s so generous 😂🫠

Reactions: 3
I shouldn’t be but I’m shocked she’s just giving one lone garlic crusher away 😂
It’s embarrassing
Like, you’re a millionaire thanks to these people, at least give away a few. Or a bundle with your cookbook etc. Or one per day for a weeks
or something that isn’t the stingiest thing I’ve seen an influencer do.
im shocked

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_9542.png

That is the saddest « Greek salad » (if you can even call that a Greek salad) I have ever seen.

In fact that is the saddest lunch box I have ever seen.

• Sad
Reactions: 16