Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flexicon

Sez walks into a bar. The barman says, "Why the long face?"
Screenshot_20240510-163432_Instagram.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The bragging about how her kids are amazing eaters gets to me. I have a very picky eater at home and obviously I’d love it if she ate half of what Sarah’s kids eat.. sick of hearing about it since she doesn’t actually have any good tips to give parents aside from “we did baby led weaning” . 🙄
We don’t know what her kids eat, we just know what she serves. Two different things. She films it sometimes, so we assume that’s how they eat, but we have no idea. Fox might have had one bite of his ham roll with cucumber chicken banh mi. We know a lot of Sarah’s life is total fiction.

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I understand that she has obviously chosen to not talk about anything other than her favourite topic (herself) on her page, and for most things happening in the world I don’t even want to know her ignorant opinion on, but the fact she has not mentioned a single thing about what has happened in Sydney at Bondi, or even in the church is so fucked up. These are people she should be able to relate to, (only pointing this out as that’s usually the only way people like Sarah have any sort of empathy, is if they can directly relate to it) she literally could have been one of those women who were attacked just going about their day, or people attending church and she still doesn’t say a single thing? Not even a re-share of something someone else has written?There’s absolutely no excuse for this.
No one gives a fuck about her dry tasteless donuts.

cumcustard

VIP Member
Money maker 3 ham belly content incoming. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh Sarah, how did you hide your pregnant? Your so small? Even though the whole of tattle has known for ages…

• Haha
  • Sick

cumcustard

VIP Member
IMG_8886.jpeg

Eats like what man? What man is eating that pitiful amount of food for lunch and snacks for a day? One piddly little pathetic seed cracker with avocado, a small dollop of yoghurt, TWO lollies, a few sticks of vegies, a couple of eggs (that NOONE is asking for the rEcIpE for btw Sarah) some fruit and a piece of plastic cheese. Garanteed Kurt is driving these guys to Maccas behind Sarah’s back.

• Haha

Spanner14

VIP Member
So sarah was talking about her pregnancy "nor-jah" today and said "if you know you know" 🙄 I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) would love to know what pregnancy symptoms are like. I know this isn't a big deal in the scheme of things, but she's so insensitive it's not funny.
Also 'if you know you know' like pregnancy nausea is some secret symptom only those who've been pregnant know about 😂

• Haha

BotoxBish

I'll never understand that when someone who REALLY struggled when adding the second child to their family, adds another one? Sis I've got 3, it is chaos and full on. Goodluck 🤣🤣🤣 you thought 2 was HARRRRDDD 🤣🤣

• Haha

cumglaze

Baby name guesses for baby #3 that work with 🦊 🐮

I hope she keeps with the theme and gives us something we can refer to in emoji form.
Here’s my faves -
💋 - Lip Tilse - like Phillip but not. Very shameless inspired which is the opposite of what she’s aiming for. Smart kid, terrible life situation that won’t allow him to thrive.
🗣 - Chat Tilse - for the kid who won’t shut up (aka how 🦊 yells about Jesus) because their mum doesn’t control them or teach them manners.
👵🏼 - Gertrude Tilse - for the old soul.
🪨 - Rock Tilse - for the inanimate object of a child that’ll just get dragged along to everything / be the rock of the family that holds together the clearly horrible marriage
👨🏼‍💻 - Tech Tilse - for the one that’ll feature most on her socials.
👠 - Heel Tilse - for the child that’ll get any ideas squashed by its terrible mum.
🦺 - Jack Tilse - for the tradie boy that’ll chase after his brothers / Boy mum for life.
👑 - Tiara Tilse - for their princess 🤮
🦑 - Squid Tilse. For her hands that don’t stop moving would love for us to be able to use this emoji in her context.
🐅 - Tiger Tilse, like 🦊 but to represent the world travelling they will never do despite having the resources to afford it.
🍃 - Leaf Tilse - for the kid who loves the outdoors but will eventually ✨ leaf their family ✨ due to the toxic vibes
🌹 🥀 - Rose Tilse - who will go from the glorious perfect rose to a wilted one by being born into the Tilse family.

I haven’t even gotten to the food emoji’s yet 😈

• Haha
  • Wow

pippyforyou

VIP Member
I also think girl. She also posted a white bird.. my bets are now on Dove Rose. We need to start keeping track of these predictions! Sarah can't help but drop hints all along the way ..
Gosh her life will be so hard if it’s a girl, like what will she do when her brothers are doing #boy things like riding a bike? How will Sarah struggle with being a #boymum AND #girlmum, since apparently only boys like so many activities (and girls obviously can’t like them too)

• Haha
Reactions: 36

cumcustard

VIP Member
I didn’t expect her to spiral this early. Sarahs toxicity plus pregnancy hormones combined equal an even more vile pos.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I reckon her friends and family will really pull her in on this one. Many of them are the type to ignore racism, tacky shows of wealth, etc. But as mom’s themselves and, statistically speaking, as many of them probably actually struggled to conceive… this will be a mean girl move they can’t just ignore.

Will we see the ripple effects of this accountability? Probably only minimally. But I think it’s already begun. The scathing stories to justify herself, moving to DM, cleaning up public comments. She’s already gotten her hand smacked.
I tried to imagine Sarah in any kind of group chat or having actual authentic friends who might hold her accountable and I fucking chuckled. Girlfriend ain’t got real friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why on earth do you need to do a "debrief" at the end of a gender reveal vlog? And why does it need both of them? Kurt's just gonna sit there looking vague anyway.

It's a gender reveal, it's not that deep, Sarah.
Need to find time to film a quick chat about the sex organs of her unborn kid. Just remember that her children are not content though!

• Angry

colossalad

Has she ever seen how much a 15 year old boy eats??
I can’t wait for her to have 3 teenage boys eating 3 tons of spaghetti at dinner, each with their own 2L milk cartons, a whole lasagna for a midnight snack, leftover casserole at 3AM because they’re peckish, and a second 2L milk for breakfast at 7. And they’ll still stay the size of a beanpole 🤣

• Haha

mmmmunknown

I started TTC in November, we still haven't fallen pregnant (this will be our first 👶) and I definitely wouldn't even think about saying I have fertility issues 😳 or that my journey has been "hard" it sucks yes, but this is a normal time frame and I'm sure she started trying around the same time as me? Maybe even later
I’m sorry, sending baby dust.
I was due in October, same as Sarah, but unfortunately mine ended in a missed miscarriage… so now I’m going to have a constant reminder of where I would’ve been 😭 soul crushing.

• Heart
  • Sad