Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

recoveryqueen

53EBF92F-9E61-4407-88AD-0EE5D63D64FE.jpeg
D24D3267-E664-47F4-B3D3-1DBD8156A94C.jpeg
The self-importance OOZING out of this post 🤮I can't believe she wrote all this wank about what's essentially a (very dry) chicken salad sandwich. It’s about as groundbreaking as having a bowl of cereal for breakfast 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Steel Raspberries

Even if she does film him if he really really wanted too, but you don't need to post online!! Keep it for private family videos, there is no need to share your children with the world period!
This.

A 5 year old asking to be in a video with his mummy does not mean that the same 5 year old is asking to have his life put all over the internet for millions to see. F and M cannot comprehend what their mother is doing to them. One day the penny will drop and they will be devastated. My heart breaks at the thought of her two three children one day realising that their mother did not protect them.

Reactions: 49

hello874930

Gosh is there anything she doesn’t do. Author, chef extraordinaire, YouTube queen, entrepreneur, bossbitch, SAHM, she even is a cookbook herself! I’ve heard she’s also a philosopher akin to Aesop.
IMG_5728.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Stixandstones

Long time lurker, first time poster. Absolutely dying at this comment. 🤣
YESSSSS! Was just coming here to post the same thing. This comment is GOLD! And Sarah having no idea St John's Ambulance is in Australia after all her hospital stays with M just goes to show how detached and clueless she really is.

P.S What a first time post to make! Welcome, friend ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Just some thoughts.
Can l add one?
*You stop exploiting your kids*
---
OK, let's grab the Almond Milk and let's get baking these nut free donuts.
Screenshot_20240424_203419_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240424_203653_YouTube.jpg

---
Oh wow they are also "sot" free, snot? 😉 unless you are making them with a toddler who has a runny nose.
(I realise its meant to be soy)
Screenshot_20240424_204707_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s next level narcissistic to openly admit that she has ‘sooo many upset people who are TTC messaging, EMAILING, and commenting to me’ and STILL not get what she’s done 😂 Sarah if people are literally taking the time to write an email to you about how hurt they are, this is real. These are real hurt people, not just trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

mmmmunknown

She also said she felt implantation with both boys… wasn’t 🦊 a complete whoopsie/surprise/‘love baby’?

Shes full of shit, she didn’t feel anything with him, she just has to exaggerate everything, and anything she can to be the authority on pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Steel Raspberries

Secondly, Sarah claiming infertility is so wrong. According to WHO infertility is when a couple have been having unprotected sex for 12months and haven’t fallen pregnant. Many reasons can affect infertility.
Yeah, this has been on my mind a lot today.

Sarah cried infertility and PCOS, and she’s had zero issues falling pregnant 3 times now. She has no heart for the people who follow her who genuinely have a hard time trying to conceive.

She never had PCOS. She just had an unhealthy lifestyle which caused abnormal cycles. She will never admit her fault.

• Angry
Reactions: 45

baloo_14

Chatty Member
She’s actually delusional if she thinks she doesn’t use her kids for content. What planet is she living on??

• Heart
Reactions: 44

cumglaze

Must be rough pretending to be a single parent Sez, imagine if you actually had to be a single parent, didn’t have your family there whenever you panic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

cumglaze

Interesting that she thinks she gives home birth vibes. In what world Sez? your previous births are documented and have been watch by millions and we know you can’t handle it.

Posted too quickly, did 🐮 really come out blue/not breathing? I don’t remember that part of the birth vlog.

Edit - went back and checked, he’s crying Sarah so clearly was breathing, he was also pink. Is she dumb enough to forget that this is all documented.

Last edited:
  • Haha

colossalad

UPDATE EVERYONE
I’ve reached out to the outspoken girls and they have responded and said they will be doing a segment this Friday! If you have any screenshots of DMs or comment threads you think need to be discussed in regards to Sarah’s behaviour toward her followers, send them in!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

cumcustard

VIP Member
She doesn't announce it. She knows what it is and has a video of it and will "post it soon". She did say "we got what we're meant to have"
Did you notice how much she was smiling talking about it though? I’m thinking girl after seeing that.
Also I laughed out loud hearing her say she’s a pretty go with the flow, chill kind of person!!! Hahahaha. Who is she trying to fool? Herself?
---
Also 🦊 is very socially advanced?? He understands the world? Okayyyy. I know he’s very obnoxious and annoying in public but advanced socially? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

recoveryqueen

the recurrent use of ‘obsessed’ is fucking ridiculous sarah, we’re not obsessed with you, but we’re well determined on calling you out, no matter how long it takes 🫶🏼
Love how she only calls people out for being "obsessed" when they're critical of her 🙄 she likes comments from stans saying they love her and they cried when they saw the positive pregnancy test... That sounds pretty obsessed to me lol

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Fox definitely won’t get a weird complex about what and how much food he eats by having his mum film her reaction at how much he ate at school and posting it to her public instagram page. He definitely won’t think he has to make excuses for how much he eats when he hears her say “he is going through a growth spurt” when she sees that he ate most of the already abysmal lunch she packhim.

Sarah get real help from a therapist for your clear disordered eating.
If you can’t just name a food by it’s name without having to add “healthy, or “organic”, or “no added sugar” you have disordered eating and you need to get help before you pass it onto your other kids because I fear it’s too late for F.

• Heart