Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurk111

god i still so much want to tea on sarah and tanika’s friendship and professional relationship breakdown !!
---
i know its been years now but yeh 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Did anyone else get a slew of really gross private messages from her telling them to get a life if they’re finding TTC so difficult? Holy moley… I feel I can’t share here or she’ll know who’s who. I’m guessing a lot of people messaged her by the stories. I didn’t even message her first, just got crazy messages from her 🫣

• Wow

Sashafierce

The way she's talking about it, it sounds like the gender reveal is just a chore... She's going through the motions to make money. I think she'd be more excited about it if it was a girl 😅 I think 100% boy
Did you also notice how she said “we know the gender and it’s fine we are just happy for a healthy baby!” Dead give away its a boy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

recoveryqueen

ACEA4376-FE27-48F7-B5EB-6A8B82E9908B.png
Pregnancy announcement prediction... She'll include clips from this tiktok so everybody knows she's special, it's all in 'God's plan' and she has absolutely no gender disappointment whatsoever PLUS a compilation of her taking pregnancy tests (for the entire 4 months she was TTC) and framing it as some kind of miracle. Reckon I'm on the right track? Any other predictions?

Edit: she'll also talk about how taking a relaxed approach this time worked for them even though she was the opposite of relaxed 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Someone from the R site so kindly put this compilation of receipts together 😇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
The gender baiting is boring. I want to see her analytics for before, during, and after pregnancy. The “sensualization” of her pregnant body is already beginning. She never expresses her sexuality or portrays herself in a sensual way when she’s not pregnant. And she didn’t do it nearly as much during her first pregnancy. My theory is that she accidentally realized how much pregnancy/breeder fetishists can drive up her engagement, so now it’s her main strategy 🤢
Yuck. But I agree the gender baiting is boring. At this point I couldn't care less whether the 3rd money maker is male or female. I feel sorry for it either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

catchat

Sorry to double post, but I need to add, Sarah talks about how much she has changed with her food and talks about how her relationship with food has changed.
however, she contradicts herself, and very much has the mindset and language of her ED.
Saying she loves sourdough bread, but needs to “challenge herself” to not eat it for a week, because she wants to diversify her diet, is still ED talk.
We’ve seen this spiral, Sarah is finding any excuse to restrict. ED’s are restrictive and manipulative by nature, which is why getting professional help is so important.
a healthcare team would encourage her to add to her sourdough, not restrict it.
I thought the same thing while listening to her stories. She’s got 4 stories repeating over and over how sourdough is fine but she’s gonna challenge herself to not eat it. But it’s fine to eat!! She just needs to not eat it so much. BUT ITS FINE! it’s just that she eats too much. But there’s nothing wrong with it! She just wants to challenge herself.

Like, girl it’s okay to eat bread. One slice isn’t going to kill you. Even three slices is okay in a day I promise.

• Heart
Even if she does film him if he really really wanted too, but you don't need to post online!! Keep it for private family videos, there is no need to share your children with the world period!

• Heart

colossalad

mega cunt svessel back at it again with her rude ass comments to her followers <3 hello bitchface, we know you read here and I hope your day is ruined 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 39