Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peridoe

VIP Member
The way she kept saying this is her last planned pregnancy and that she now feels complete, I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring and say she's having a girl. There's no way she'd stop if she was having another boy. She'd continue to pop them out until she has one. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Reactions: 39

colossalad

the recurrent use of ‘obsessed’ is fucking ridiculous sarah, we’re not obsessed with you, but we’re well determined on calling you out, no matter how long it takes 🫶🏼

• Heart

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Shocked Pikachu face...🙄

She's channeling the terrifying faces in Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun music video??

IMG_1785.jpeg

IMG_1786.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Dougjudy

The fact that Tattle is right each time omg 😅 Now that's a case study in influencer-oversharing in itself.

Bet she's been frothing that she's been "hiding" it because she's "so tiny" like last time when she announced it and was like "teehee I was pregnant here and you could tell" (except y'all here).

• Haha

Steel Raspberries

Unrelated to the latest drama but something that really bothers me about Sarah. Why is she so uncultured? She has so much money but she barely ever leaves Australia. The furthest I’ve seen her go is Hawaii? Why doesn’t she visit Europe or even the US (mainland)?
weird thing to get annoyed about but it really irks me.
I lived in the Shire, and I will speak from my own personal experience. Sarah is what we call a classic Shire Hobbit. Half the people I know from the Shire love to travel, the other half are very much “this is the best place on earth omg I never want to leave”. A lot of boomers who live there call it “God’s Country” so I wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah agrees with that lol.

It has made me cringe when Sarah has claimed in the past that she gets stopped in the street. I worked in Cronulla for 3.5 years and saw her so many times. She blends in. No one gives a shit.

• Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
Sureeeeee
TBH, I can believe La'Bang and Sarah had different "visions and expectations" for the product. Namely, her cut, probably. But it's hilarious she keeps maintaining she's cut back all these sponsors of her own accord 🤣

• Haha
Did anyone else notice in today's stories she said that somedays M eats as much as her? So she's literally eating as much as a 2 year old?

And her spiralling that the boys don't follow portion controls?

Steel Raspberries

Well we all know Sarah reads here so everyone get ready for another health/family/pregnancy scare on the same day to draw in sympathy and bring attention away from any controversy 🙄
Do we have a bingo card for this yet? Sarah has probably already seen your post and is brainstorming something as we speak!

Here’s some ideas for you Sarah:

• F or M are sick! Maybe we could sneak in a cheeky hospital trip?!
• Ooohhhh we could bait a miscarriage? You’re really good at that!
• You are suffering from a mysterious illness! Bonus points if you go to Sutho emergency department and take a photo with your hospital band.

Who knows what she might come up with! I’m on the edge of my seat! 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

colossalad

This may offend some people and I’m REALLY sorry if I do that because I know some of you have expressed your fertility struggles 💗
but I just hate the way she was immediately testing literally as EARLY as humanely possible after conceiving…and then acting surprised that she’s pregnant? I’m sorry but everyone in the whole world knew they were actively trying (like not just having sex—TRYING for a baby) and also, the ‘I’m having three boys’ prophecy…well babe you’re totally in control of that, at least the 3 children part? You could actively avoid pregnancy but you chose to TRY so it’s hardly a prophecy? And the acting soooo shocked? doesn’t it take away the excitement? She’s somehow managed to even take away the joy of pregnancy by meticulously planning the entire thing? it’s kind of like…you squeeze a lemon, you get lemon juice? why can’t she just let go and bring the fun back into her life instead of plan plan plan? Have sex with your husband because you love him?? And if you manage to fall pregnant (because we know you have no fertility issues sezzy) because of all the great sex you’re having with your loving partner, then enjoy that special surprise together, not with Google Calendar? She pisses me RIGHT off. Some people don’t get the luxury of conceiving through love and sex yet she loudly broadcasts her bland transactions, and expect us to be so over the moon for her??? Ugh

• Heart

Steel Raspberries

2FDF4544-31FE-401B-BB85-69851FA0E5CD.jpeg

Craaaaaaaazy how the nachurally hyper-curved back made an appearance for one photo and was never seen again.

The oil sliding down her belly and the pose she is making in that photo is so cringe. 💀

• Sick
  • Haha

cumcustard

VIP Member
I’m confused about her spiel about the kids being such good eaters and people in the comments praising her and saying their kids would never eat that chicken/salad roll.
But she showed that all 🦊 had on his roll was ham and cucumber and you didn’t see M eat anything. What a wanker trying to say she’s above other mothers when probably every mother has given their kids ham and cucumber while they themselves have eaten a pretend banh mi chicken roll.