Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

recoveryqueen

Also 'if you know you know' like pregnancy nausea is some secret symptom only those who've been pregnant know about 😂
She's actually in a super special exclusive club! 😆 It took four whole months of blood, sweat and cream pies for her to get accepted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Eljordan

My son is autistic and has about 5 things (at most) he’ll eat. No amount of special baby led weaning would have changed his sensory issues and legitimate fear of trying new foods. I’m sick to the back teeth of her going on about how amazing her kids are. From what I can tell she has two very healthy and easy going kids, that she did fuck all to raise really. Everything is about her, she’s the reason for everything good in her life etc she is so far up her own ass

• Heart

cumcustard

VIP Member
I know she thinks she’s the only woman to ever be pregnant or give birth. But she is the only pregnant woman I’ve seen who constantly thinks everyone wants to see the actual bump all the time. Yes we get it, we believe you, your pregnant. No one needs to see your naked bump every photo.
As you can see, I’m already not coping with the ham belly and it’s only day one.

• Haha

cumglaze

I’m not sure what’s worse, Kurt trying to maintain his balding hair instead of just shaving it off, or this teeny tiny bun he rocked for Sezzy’s sisters wedding 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Potsandfans

She said she’s going to give us an update soon about why she’s stopped filing her workouts and what she eats, we already know darl. Cause your pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Fertility problems where? This bitch just has to look at kurt and she'll fall pregnant, she probably had the easiest time falling pregnant with M and baby #3 she better not go about how hard this journey was. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

AmeA

I actually cannot stand this woman, first she complains non stop about her kids not sleeping through the night, now she’s complaining because they do sleep through the night which means they don’t wake up in time for her to go to the gym??? Like bffr

• Haha

catchat

She was working on that postpartum ebook while pregnant with M. And she’s STILL not done with it and she’s got the next baby on the way.

But please tell us again how hard you’re working.

• Haha
Why do they look so fucking sad? If you’re gonna fall pregnant in 3 seconds atleast LOOK happy about it…

• Haha

b-bothered

so Sarah's whole business model at this point is monetizing her pregnancies and children but then freaks out and calls her followers obsessed when they comment on her personal life lol

Found these gems in thread #35 around page 28…

View attachment 2918642 View attachment 2918644
I have PCOS actually diagnosed and confirmed and when I was told the dr said “you *may* struggle to conceive” and I MAY have fertility issues. He also said we would cross that bridge IFFF we got there because I also MAY be just fine. It affects people differently and there’s medication you can take now to have more regular cycles and potentially ovulation too. I turned out to be super lucky after being on that medicine and fell pregnant without much trying (I count my lucky stars every day). As we know Sarah jumps to stupid conclusions, goes into a doom spiral and spins stupid stories that suit her narrative and then berates and blames western medicine when it’s different, except for when she actually NEEDS western medicine. I am actually so done with her after this whole thing with that poor girl. Her family and friends are a bunch of enablers because it means $$ at the end of the day of which they clearly benefit from as well and they should be ashamed of themselves too.

• Heart
Defo think it is a boy.

She would prioritise the gender reveal if it was a girl. It would be a HUGE deal to her.

This gender reveal seems like it is a hassle and a tick box. So probably a boy

mmmmunknown

It has only been 24 hrs and she’s already hit us with the hiding the bump content and “I’m so small, I only just got a bump at 15weeks”. Kill me now. She is insufferable.

• Haha