Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry if this is wrong but are eggs not gonna go so funny in a lunch box and then absolutely reek? I’m so sensitive to smells and a very fussy eater cause of it so idk if I’m being ott but the thought of like eggs that have been in a box all day makes me queasy 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 22
There is no way that these children will have an open trusting relationship with their parents when they are grown. They have been exploited since conception and once they are old enough to understand that there will be no coming back from it for Durt and Svessel.
Imagine wanting to open up to your parents about something personal, and you have to consider "Am I okay if this gets posted on the internet"

Seriously, nothing will be private in their house. I can imagine when the boys start dating or when they enter their teenage years and everything starts changing.... we're absolutely gonna know all about it 🙃

Reactions: 22
Imagine wanting to open up to your parents about something personal, and you have to consider "Am I okay if this gets posted on the internet"

Seriously, nothing will be private in their house. I can imagine when the boys start dating or when they enter their teenage years and everything starts changing.... we're absolutely gonna know all about it 🙃

Oh God Please let’s hope Sessel isn’t still on social media by then!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair I think it’s because once Kyle is in the army in France she can’t work? Or the plan is not to with the kids. So she is focusing on her social media more. I really hope she doesn’t cop out she’s so lovely !
That’s the thing though, she doesn’t NEED to work because of the incredibly fortunate position they’re in. Free housing etc, plus they now own and rent out their home so there’s rental income. They travel constantly etc

This making money off people using affiliate links just feels so yuck because she doesn’t need that money at all, that’s what’s feeling Sarah-esque about it to me. I just hope it doesn’t get worse too
---
Cbf trying to read it personally but if someone wants to here’s the screenshots of what’s wrong with her car.
I can make out:

•many features no longer work and turn off including emergency breaks
•turn ‘something’ on and no screen / feature turn on
•sometimes when you turn the car on half of the car will raise and the other half stays lowered. I have to pull over and ‘blocked by finger’.
•’something’ interior light ‘something’ turn on
•windscreen wipers seem dull/smudge
•Bluetooth is sooo (I didn’t even add extra o’s that’s all her) glitchy and temperamental

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
idk how she can split a single sandwich between her 2 kids for lunch and say F eats like a 15yo boy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can make out:

•turn ‘something’ on and no screen / feature turn on
•sometimes when you turn the car on half of the car will raise and the other half stays lowered. I have to pull over and ‘blocked by finger’.
•Bluetooth is sooo (I didn’t even add extra o’s that’s all her) glitchy and temperamental
Ok I worked out more so here’s updated
•car was looked at last year for electrical issues
Correspondence/email report and images emailed to me from Robert
Car seemed ok, but after a few days, some electrical issues occurred again

•turn car on and no screen / feature turn on
•sometimes when you turn the car on half of the car will raise and the other half stays lowered. I have to pull over and ‘blocked by finger’ restart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Finally a sandwhich something more substantial, but why only give one half with Turkey, ham lettce and the other Vegemite, just makes whole damn sandwich properly. .

If it wasn't for tattle aunty's looking out for her kids they'd get diddle squad . whenever she gets called out for feeding her kids the bare minimum She also tries to change it up.. hello sezzy we see you!

Attachments

• Haha
Why can’t she just say “bread” and “cheese” and “mayo”. It’s really not that deep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Honestly surprised she hasn't revealed the gender yet. I wonder what she's waiting for?

Or is she just sulking because most think she's having a boy and are over it already because it's nothing new?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly surprised she hasn't revealed the gender yet. I wonder what she's waiting for?

Or is she just sulking because most think she's having a boy and are over it already because it's nothing new?
She is just stretching it out. People will keep watching her videos/stories looking for "slip ups" until she does announce. She will keep dragging it out for as long as she can for engagement, especially if she IS having a third boy.

She will be creaming herself if she is having a girl thinking of all the content she could make around it. But there is plenty of time for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok I worked out more so here’s updated
•car was looked at last year for electrical issues
Correspondence/email report and images emailed to me from Robert
Car seemed ok, but after a few days, some electrical issues occurred again

•turn car on and no screen / feature turn on
•sometimes when you turn the car on half of the car will raise and the other half stays lowered. I have to pull over and ‘blocked by finger’ restart.
Her dream car sounds sooooo reliable and like it was 100% worth the money 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His ✨ final ✨ lunch of the week aka 2nd because he only goes twice?

get a grip Sarah, nobody is holding out for updates on what your child eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is just stretching it out. People will keep watching her videos/stories looking for "slip ups" until she does announce. She will keep dragging it out for as long as she can for engagement, especially if she IS having a third boy.

She will be creaming herself if she is having a girl thinking of all the content she could make around it. But there is plenty of time for that.
I actually think she's having boy number 3 hence why she's holding out so long to announce, once people know it's another boy they will move on. If it was a girl l believe she would be milking that tit for all its worth for as long as possible.
(I feel awful for the poor kid that we are even having these assumptions but hey that's "social media baby" and that's how the $$$ are made).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually think she's having boy number 3 hence why she's holding out so long to announce, once people know it's another boy they will move on. If it was a girl l believe she would be milking that tit for all its worth for as long as possible.
(I feel awful for the poor kid that we are even having these assumptions but hey that's "social media baby" and that's how the $$$ are made).
yep this is my thought as well. And while I definitely don’t believer every woman wants a daughter I feel like she did - despite saying she always saw herself having three boys. But she will never say this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.