Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for posting your children naked on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Defo think it is a boy.

She would prioritise the gender reveal if it was a girl. It would be a HUGE deal to her.

This gender reveal seems like it is a hassle and a tick box. So probably a boy

Reactions: 34
Baiting a general date for the gender reveal video before it was even ready to be uploaded is just the most rookie mistake ever. She’s been in content creation for like a decade but you’d never be able to tell because her business practices and strategies haven’t evolved at all. Lashing out at excited followers for her own poor planning is just the cherry on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doesn't posts the kids when there having a moment, she posted moo having a full meltdown.. which is it sezdog..you definitely post kids in venerable moments and exploits them for view's.. why else would you post that.
but he actually seems like really sweet boy though.
Dont forget when F was a baby and she posted the photo of him with pee on himself (cant remember if it was a story or grid post but remember it happening)

Reactions: 7
Must be rough pretending to be a single parent Sez, imagine if you actually had to be a single parent, didn’t have your family there whenever you panic.
Use of 'MIA' is a bit odd too, no? Like yeah, he's away... but MIA implies that he has proper f***ked off !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And he’s having a meltdown because she’s bleeping unorganized and leaving her kids as a last thought. Yet HE had to apologize. Instead of saying thank you for apologizing she should have said “there is nothing to apologize for, it’s not your fault I’m not prepared I’m sorry”
Genuine question: What do you mean by being unprepared/unorganized?

Reactions: 1
Genuine question: What do you mean by being unprepared/unorganized?
She’s bleeping around in the car to talk to insta while he clearly wants out. She’s bleeping around chatting while he’s banging on the door to go inside. He’s clearly over tired and she’s bleeping about talking to insta instead of going to put him to bed

Reactions: 18
EASTERN MEDICINE TEAM 😂😂😂

P.s can we pls create a new thread before she drops the gender reveal. I am happy to create it if someone can point out where the winning thread title is 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s bleeping around in the car to talk to insta while he clearly wants out. She’s bleeping around chatting while he’s banging on the door to go inside. He’s clearly over tired and she’s bleeping about talking to insta instead of going to put him to bed
I had to stop watching when she started blabbing about "Super Nanny".

Poor M is hungry and over tired and his mother is being a performative mole for her instagram.

When my baby screams like that, I can't think is anything else apart from what might be troubling him and getting what I need to fix it. How can she be so unfeeling that she just chitty chats away while he is having a full melt down.

Reactions: 22
Tried to gather all the top suggestions I could find since some may be too long or no longer relevant.

Sarah’s Day #75: Pregnant with another bundle of cash, attacks the TTC community because she’s just that trash

Sarah’s Day #75: hair extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to her followers but what’s new for Sessel?

Sarah's Day #75: MM#3, Caught on lies about "infertility", "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

Money Maker #3 no surprise at all, Sezzy the struggle is real[ly not a thing for you, doll]

Sarah’s Day #75: Sessel the divine vessel, in her aura we nestle, her “golden” locks so speshul

Sarah’s Day #75 Girl or boy? Who cares! It’s all an engagement ploy.

Sarah’s Day #75 Why are you obsessed with me, get a hobby, I’m not done baiting TTC

IMG_9601.jpeg
I love how mad she's getting at people because she can't meet her fans expectations that she set HERSELF. Now she has stans fighting with other stans in the comments 😆 also, AS IF she could keep the gender a secret until birth. She'd never waste an opportunity for engagement so no way she'd combine a gender reveal with a birth vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.