Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice in today's stories she said that somedays M eats as much as her? So she's literally eating as much as a 2 year old?

And her spiralling that the boys don't follow portion controls?

Reactions: 39
The fact that she says he’s showing it to “the kids” is just ridiculous . She basically lying to him to get him to film.
This actually broke my heart a little, he thinks he’s showing the kids of the world what he has for lunch and they’re all like him. Really she’s broadcasting it to everyone and anyone on the internet, and realistically very little kids. I hope they can sue her when they’re older.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Sessel Sezbot! Your husband is a carpenter and you have loads of dollars. You could easily make your house fit any climate, but you’re such a tightarse and you can’t scam builders for free tit, so guess you’ll have to stay a Whitefox spruiking Michelin Man marshmallow puff.

Reactions: 14
Sessel Sezbot! Your husband is a carpenter and you have loads of dollars. You could easily make your house fit any climate, but you’re such a tightarse and you can’t scam builders for free tit, so guess you’ll have to stay a Whitefox spruiking Michelin Man marshmallow puff.
Yeah I don’t understand her saying this. It must be Sezzy logic. Her house looks like any suburban house not an open house on a cliff overlooking the ocean.
If they are able to keep it nice and cool in summer (eg insulation, electronic blinds, air con) then the same must work in reverse during winter? Do they not have reverse cycle air con? Maybe put more of your filthy rugs down instead of trying to sell them on marketplace.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how that article came out yesterday and today she posts a pre-filmed "clap back" video...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s put money into that reel too - I don’t follow her on IG, never look at her stuff or search or her anything, just read here. And that reel popped up on my page

Reactions: 11
So out of touch once again. We can’t afford to put our heating on very often. We have oodies and warm socks. She is a rich witch who can afford to warm her house. Hell they could’ve put ducted heating in if they’d wanted. They were just too stupid to think of it.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone catch Fox saying something along the lines of "I was full but I just wanted to keep eating". Probably because she makes such a huge unnecessary deal about Fox eating all his food and wanted her praise. Way to teach your kids to overeat and develop a bad relationship with food. I feel so sorry for those boys being raised in a house with such disordered eating.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The people who love Sarah must be fucked in the head. Even just the way she goes on and on about food and health around her kids drives me crazy. Like sure teach them about healthy eating, but they’re children, just feed them and forget it. Let them be kids and not talk about bleeping food all the time and go on about every single food item they ever eat or see 😫

Reactions: 23
Yeah I don’t understand her saying this. It must be Sezzy logic. Her house looks like any suburban house not an open house on a cliff overlooking the ocean.
If they are able to keep it nice and cool in summer (eg insulation, electronic blinds, air con) then the same must work in reverse during winter? Do they not have reverse cycle air con? Maybe put more of your filthy rugs down instead of trying to sell them on marketplace.
Sarah is actually right on this but she didn’t explain it well at all, which I’m not surprised by 😂
In Aus, insulation and double glazed windows (both things that keep a house warm) aren’t required for a build depending on the state you’re in. Most homes ARE built to maximise cooling in summer, so when winter comes around they’re absolutely freezing. It’s a well known issue here, she just couldn’t explain that to save her life. It’s not the ‘layout’ like she said 😂😂
---
And OF COURSE her house is going to be warmer upstairs, does she know that hot air rises? What a numpty

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So out of touch once again. We can’t afford to put our heating on very often. We have oodies and warm socks. She is a rich witch who can afford to warm her house. Hell they could’ve put ducted heating in if they’d wanted. They were just too stupid to think of it.
She’s literally recording this video, complaining about how cold her house is, DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH A DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING VENT!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone catch Fox saying something along the lines of "I was full but I just wanted to keep eating". Probably because she makes such a huge unnecessary deal about Fox eating all his food and wanted her praise. Way to teach your kids to overeat and develop a bad relationship with food. I feel so sorry for those boys being raised in a house with such disordered eating.
I feel like she told him they’d film “what he ate” so he just forced himself to eat the tit to make her happy / show off his “eating” that’s the vibe I get from this, as if he just willingly wants to show “the kids” what he eats.. just show your friends at school, they’re kids. It SCREAMS sezzle telling her they’re filming for “the kids” no way he came up with that himself

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she’s put money into that reel too - I don’t follow her on IG, never look at her stuff or search or her anything, just read here. And that reel popped up on my page
She *could* be paying for an unofficial service (like bot interactions to boost engagement) but she hasn’t paid Meta to boost the content.

Editing to add that anyone can look this up. Meta rolled out a transparency center and ad library that anyone can view. Boosted posts count as ads in their reporting.

Reactions: 7
She’s literally recording this video, complaining about how cold her house is, DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH A DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING VENT!
Wow I didn’t even notice that. She sounds even more stupid now! Turn on the heater Sez and you wouldn’t feel so cold. We all know you can afford it.

Reactions: 11
Has she ever seen how much a 15 year old boy eats??
I can’t wait for her to have 3 teenage boys eating 3 tons of spaghetti at dinner, each with their own 2L milk cartons, a whole lasagna for a midnight snack, leftover casserole at 3AM because they’re peckish, and a second 2L milk for breakfast at 7. And they’ll still stay the size of a beanpole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.