Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for her to have 3 teenage boys eating 3 tons of spaghetti at dinner, each with their own 2L milk cartons, a whole lasagna for a midnight snack, leftover casserole at 3AM because they’re peckish, and a second 2L milk for breakfast at 7. And they’ll still stay the size of a beanpole 🤣
And they won't want her home made Sunny Slop lasagne....they will rock up home with trays of the Coles premade ones and loads of garlic bread 😂 Svessel will throw some serious tantys

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t wait for her to have 3 teenage boys eating 3 tons of spaghetti at dinner, each with their own 2L milk cartons, a whole lasagna for a midnight snack, leftover casserole at 3AM because they’re peckish, and a second 2L milk for breakfast at 7. And they’ll still stay the size of a beanpole 🤣
I pray this happen. Purely for the fact they will at least be eating. I hope she doesn’t duck them up so badly with her ED that they have the same issues she does. I hope they just say shut up mum I’m eating what I want

Reactions: 21
And they’ll still stay the size of a beanpole 🤣
And she'll be insufferable in telling everyone they're so skinny because of her genes while secretly jealous af and resentful because she wishes she could eat like that and stay thin.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else who follows Kate getting the ick that she’s becoming Sarah with the Insta content? Plus all the ‘use my link’ meaning she’s going to be making money off her followers is just really losing her shine in my eyes 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wtf is reverse osmosis water??? Salt water???
It is just really well filtered water. In my part of the US, people (like myself) buy home sized systems because our local water isn’t well-regulated and is vulnerable to industrial contamination 🙃

That said, a company listing it as an ingredient is so cringe. It’s like a restaurant saying “our kitchen staff wash their hands WITH soap.” tit, I hope so!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else who follows Kate getting the ick that she’s becoming Sarah with the Insta content? Plus all the ‘use my link’ meaning she’s going to be making money off her followers is just really losing her shine in my eyes 😅
To be fair I think it’s because once Kyle is in the army in France she can’t work? Or the plan is not to with the kids. So she is focusing on her social media more. I really hope she doesn’t cop out she’s so lovely !
---
Sorry for the double post but two things HAHHA. Fox doesn’t like sandwiches right now but here is a sandwich with FULL FAT BUTTER 😂 and also lol she felt targeted by the processed babybel cheese so now she is giving him a “natural” cheese looool. At least 🦊 gets a meal now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually cannot stand this woman, first she complains non stop about her kids not sleeping through the night, now she’s complaining because they do sleep through the night which means they don’t wake up in time for her to go to the gym??? Like bffr

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually cannot stand this woman, first she complains non stop about her kids not sleeping through the night, now she’s complaining because they do sleep through the night which means they don’t wake up in time for her to go to the gym??? Like bffr
The ranting 🤣 her head must be about to explode it's like word vomit..
---
Wait it gets better!!!!! Look at the long list of things wrong with her car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This made my night I can sleep wonderful tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Complains she’s freezing the other night but is wearing a t shirt. Girl can’t even keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 11
Cbf trying to read it personally but if someone wants to here’s the screenshots of what’s wrong with her car.
😂😂 range rovers are known for being the biggest pieces of shits. But influencers want them. They break so often and they cost so much to fix. Ahhhh karma

Reactions: 18
😂😂 range rovers are known for being the biggest pieces of shits. But influencers want them. They break so often and they cost so much to fix. Ahhhh karma
honestly wild that it seems she’s using a service to get all these things fixed. They should have booked this as a separate appointment.

Reactions: 11
Fox is nothing more than a trained Monkey for content. He's a prop and that's why Sarah has no issue with using her trained Monkey for content.

Reactions: 14
Fox is nothing more than a trained Monkey for content. He's a prop and that's why Sarah has no issue with using her trained Monkey for content.
There is no way that these children will have an open trusting relationship with their parents when they are grown. They have been exploited since conception and once they are old enough to understand that there will be no coming back from it for Durt and Svessel.

Reactions: 12
2024 Sarah
Screenshot_20240530_223403_YouTube.jpg

Let's throw back to Sarah, 11 Sept 2019 when Fox was a baby.....
Screenshot_20240514_220138_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_215936_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_215947_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_220015_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_220023_YouTube.jpg

Sarah you said it yourself, you didn't want to "be that person" until you realised that Kid$ ARE content $$$$$$.

Reactions: 26
Sarah you said it yourself, you didn't want to "be that person" until you realised that Kid$ ARE content $$$$$$.
We know she was a problematic queen beforehand but on god this woman is a completely different person once around when Fox grew out of onesies. Just looking at her in those pictures, I see a different person with a different personality. If I came across Sarah now, there’s no way on God’s earth I’d be interested in following her. Insane, insufferable, money hungry, tone deaf, peroxide blonde mean old millennial she is. So much potential but just wasted into another yucky family vlogger.

(sorry to all our fellow millennials—love ya 💖)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cbf trying to read it personally but if someone wants to here’s the screenshots of what’s wrong with her car.
Bluetooth is glitchy/temperamental and windscreen wipers are dull/smudge are the only two I can make out.

She obviously doesn't know that you can clean/replace your windscreen wipers very easily yourself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2024 Sarah
View attachment 2973244
Let's throw back to Sarah, 11 Sept 2019 when Fox was a baby.....
View attachment 2973245
View attachment 2973246
View attachment 2973247
View attachment 2973250
View attachment 2973251
First - WOW 😮 Concur with the comment that said she’s a different person

Second - lol at the disconnect between her saying ‘I don’t want to spam you giyyzzz with Focks’ while simultaneously shoving him toward the camera as if her was a new dress.

Third - I don’t think Sarah ever intended for her spawn to be anything but content. When I really think on it I know so much about them (and I am not even subbed), and all the serious stuff too (like full legal names, dates, addresses - home, day care, etc.). Aside from the privacy issue, and the child exploitation/kids as content issue, in age of data theft Sarah has really given those kids a real ‘duck you’.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.