Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a sandwhich something more substantial, but why only give one half with Turkey, ham lettce and the other Vegemite, just makes whole damn sandwich properly. .

If it wasn't for tattle aunty's looking out for her kids they'd get diddle squad . whenever she gets called out for feeding her kids the bare minimum She also tries to change it up.. hello sezzy we see you!
has she only given him half a sandwich because that’s all that will fit in the lunch box? I don’t see any other reason why she’d only give him half a sandwhich. She won’t buy a bigger lunchbox though because it won’t be aesthetic enough for her 🙄

Reactions: 14
has she only given him half a sandwich because that’s all that will fit in the lunch box? I don’t see any other reason why she’d only give him half a sandwhich. She won’t buy a bigger lunchbox though because it won’t be aesthetic enough for her 🙄
We have the same lunch box and it’s small. It super shallow but it works for a 2 yr old which I have 😂 I’m already looking at a bigger lunch box because it’s starting to become too small and fox is way older. The poor kid gets duck all food

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Sezzy the super parent using a guided activity book.

I’d do the same, but she’s so ✨ creative ✨ why does she need it!
It’s so funny how it was only a few days ago she was saying she doesn’t use the boys for content, and now she’s posting stuff like this. There’s no reason to shove a camera in his face and film this, let alone post it on your stories? Ethics aside, it’s also super boring? Like who cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey last week he got 3 crackers, half a sandwich is a huge upgrade!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
yep this is my thought as well. And while I definitely don’t believer every woman wants a daughter I feel like she did - despite saying she always saw herself having three boys. But she will never say this.
Reckon this is the reason she's saying never say never about having a fourth?

Reactions: 21
I honestly can’t get over the self importance. Is she the first mum to pack a lunchbox and work out mornings are easier if you get clothes and bags out the night before?! What on earth have we all been doing until Svessel showed us the way

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love that Sarah thinks that people are stupid enough to not know what she is doing. If you didn’t care and aren’t trying to drum up engagement, and everyone keeps asking just bleeping post what gender your baby is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why on earth do you need to do a "debrief" at the end of a gender reveal vlog? And why does it need both of them? Kurt's just gonna sit there looking vague anyway.

It's a gender reveal, it's not that deep, Sarah.
Need to find time to film a quick chat about the sex organs of her unborn kid. Just remember that her children are not content though!

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Why on earth do you need to do a "debrief" at the end of a gender reveal vlog? And why does it need both of them? Kurt's just gonna sit there looking vague anyway.

It's a gender reveal, it's not that deep, Sarah.
I feel like this is yet another reason to think it's a boy. The debrief will probably be them insisting that they're not disappointed, and talking about God's plan, and how Sezzy was always destined to be a boy mum!!

Although I'm in two minds because I also thought that the 🕊 and 🌹emojis she posted previously were hints for a girl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah must be hard finding time to film the debrief when Kurdle has been both in Adelaide all week, but has also been home late every night, but you’re also both working parents now?🤯🤥

Reactions: 15
If it’s not a big deal why not just post a cute picture of the family and caption it “glad to be welcoming another boy - vlog coming soon where you can watch us finding out ” etc?

her idiot followers would watch it regardless, and she’s built it up as this hilarious everyone’s involved kind of thing. It’ll be just as lame as her dumb birthday one.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If it’s not tactics for views and her kids aren’t content then why does she have to do a monetizes vlog? Why doesn’t she just post to her instagram. In her big spiel with the obligatory collar bone pop, she fails to mention that point. That it will be a monetised vlog. It very much looks like she’s dragging it out for clicks and…..$$$$$$$

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.