Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she only given him half a sandwich because that’s all that will fit in the lunch box? I don’t see any other reason why she’d only give him half a sandwhich. She won’t buy a bigger lunchbox though because it won’t be aesthetic enough for her 🙄
That's toddlers pick and mix bento box where they don't really eat a whole foods, because they graze, she really needs upgrade it.
😅 my kids won't a lunchbox that doesn't fit size full sandwhich..
---
I honestly can’t get over the self importance. Is she the first mum to pack a lunchbox and work out mornings are easier if you get clothes and bags out the night before?! What on earth have we all been doing until Svessel showed us the way
Because she's never done it before, after 5 years she only just decided the only way she going get a workout in is by getting up early get everything ready the night before and getting the kids in creche! it's abouslety revolutionary to her 😂😂😂 just to think she could of been doing this for years but was too good to use a gym creche. So now ohh look at me organised for the first time in my life.. idiot! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she really would have no money if she gave up YouTube would she, hence the desperation for engagement 🤣 I can’t see her ever working a real job and I’m sure Kurt’s photography stuff won’t be nearly enough to keep them afloat

Reactions: 12
she really would have no money if she gave up YouTube would she, hence the desperation for engagement 🤣 I can’t see her ever working a real job and I’m sure Kurt’s photography stuff won’t be nearly enough to keep them afloat
i think she probably has enough money that she would never need to work again if she didn’t want to…

Reactions: 10
She’s so disingenuous- it’s influencer 101 to push out content like a gender reveal, baby name etc to drive up engagement.

Reactions: 18
The way she's talking about it, it sounds like the gender reveal is just a chore... She's going through the motions to make money. I think she'd be more excited about it if it was a girl 😅 I think 100% boy

Reactions: 31
The way she's talking about it, it sounds like the gender reveal is just a chore... She's going through the motions to make money. I think she'd be more excited about it if it was a girl 😅 I think 100% boy
Did you also notice how she said “we know the gender and it’s fine we are just happy for a healthy baby!” Dead give away its a boy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t want to imply incorrect information because of course boys suffer from disordered eating and she is showing how she’s setting her sons up for failure revolving food. However…..a huge concern of mine is her having a girl. Her language and attitude makes it sounds like a boy. 😍😍😍

Reactions: 16
The irony of her sitting outside CHURCH and lamenting not having enough CLOTHES is ridiculous.

Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.

Colossians 3:12

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

Galatians 3:26-27
---
Harking back to my youth group days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The irony of her sitting outside CHURCH and lamenting not having enough CLOTHES is ridiculous.

Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.

Colossians 3:12

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

Galatians 3:26-27
---
Harking back to my youth group days 😂
Her trying to describe her style 😂 your style is cashed up bogan. So you have no bleeping style

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her trying to describe her style 😂 your style is cashed up bogan. So you have no bleeping style
It’s definitely not an “undone, minimalist, timeless” look despite what she says.

Also she NEVER has cool oversized clothing and always looks disheveled. Having your pants drag along the ground is not it, not that difficult to get your clothing tailored.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, what’s timeless about those horrible boots she always wears? They scream 90’s/2000’s emo goth, not timeless style.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s definitely not an “undone, minimalist, timeless” look despite what she says.

Also she NEVER has cool oversized clothing and always looks disheveled. Having your pants drag along the ground is not it, not that difficult to get your clothing tailored.
Omg did she say this?! 😂😂 That is quite possibly the farthest description possible from Svessel

Reactions: 7
I genuinely can’t believe she posted this. It’s absolutely disgusting. F & M are standing naked in front of Kurt in their outdoor shower and she has covered them with a palm leaf. What the actual heck. I added the black box to cover both of them but there is basically nothing covered on the original apart from their private parts.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m confused about how showering outside is just a boy thing. Also Kurt does not look happy to be snapped either.

Reactions: 17
i think she probably has enough money that she would never need to work again if she didn’t want to…
Definitely. She could retire tomorrow and live a very lavish lifestyle. 2xublended used to be a member on here who had quite a bit of inside info on Sarah and said numerous times how Sarah was making big coin. I think people are forgetting she's been doing this for a very long time and was pushing products and sponsorships long before people knew influencers were being paid. Watch any of her early YouTube videos and you'll see all the brands she promoted for $$ (blue dinosaur bars, loving earth, sirena tuna, iherb just to name a few). I think people are a bit naive to how much influencers make, particularly influencers who have been in the game for as long as Sarah and has as many followers as her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Definitely. She could retire tomorrow and live a very lavish lifestyle. 2xublended used to be a member on here who had quite a bit of inside info on Sarah and said numerous times how Sarah was making big coin. I think people are forgetting she's been doing this for a very long time and was pushing products and sponsorships long before people knew influencers were being paid. Watch any of her early YouTube videos and you'll see all the brands she promoted for $$ (blue dinosaur bars, loving earth, sirena tuna, iherb just to name a few). I think people are a bit naive to how much influencers make, particularly influencers who have been in the game for as long as Sarah and has as many followers as her
Most influencers I deal with for work are actually kinda broke since they get gifted in exposure/free tit. I’m sure Sez has money, but she also buys excessively expensive things (aka that hideous orange tracksuit set) I doubt she could comfortably afford to retire now and still maintain the same level of lifestyle even with how much she has saved / in investment properties.

Reactions: 11
Most influencers I deal with for work are actually kinda broke since they get gifted in exposure/free tit. I’m sure Sez has money, but she also buys excessively expensive things (aka that hideous orange tracksuit set) I doubt she could comfortably afford to retire now and still maintain the same level of lifestyle even with how much she has saved / in investment properties.
Also those sponsorships dried up loonnnggg ago. What does she have now? White Fox, occasionally ghd, that’s kids activity box and sometimes paid vacations.
So many companies won’t go near her now as she’s way too unpopular and problematic. So the cash flow is drying up. Which is why she’s having moneymaker #3.
---
Oh I forgot esmi which she can’t even pronounce so…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.