Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE how she is still claiming her natural hair is blonde, or “dirty blonde” as she called it. Sis that is brown as brown can be. No two ways about it!!!

But yes I agree, hair looked horrendous in the before and I genuinely thought she was pranking ppl with the after.
She actually even said some of her hair was platinum blonde!! She obviously has no idea what platinum is.

Reactions: 8
I hope she didn't pay for that "colour" job? How much time in the chair and money was wasted on literally no difference between Before and After? My mind is boggled!!!

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2312.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've noticed that couple of influncers like Alssya randomly pulling out sarahs cook book and and making recipes, I have NEVER seen anyone re create anything from sunny side up.. now I've seen more of her cook book in the last week than ever.. it's just bugging me because how is she still relevant..🙄

Reactions: 8
I've noticed that couple of influncers like Alssya randomly pulling out sarahs cook book and and making recipes, I have NEVER seen anyone re create anything from sunny side up.. now I've seen more of her cook book in the last week than ever.. it's just bugging me because how is she still relevant..🙄
Alyssa Jane? She’s a mini Sarah in the making, gives me massive child content exploiter vibes, and her gross baiting video of her son’s diabetes diagnosis was possibly worse than Sarah’s medical baiting 🤢

Reactions: 10
Alyssa Jane? She’s a mini Sarah in the making, gives me massive child content exploiter vibes, and her gross baiting video of her son’s diabetes diagnosis was possibly worse than Sarah’s medical baiting 🤢
Yeh her, the way she overshared about oilli it's so wrong, she never shared oilli until he was diagnosed with T1D, it was always autumn until she realised she could get views for her son..

Reactions: 2
Yeh her, the way she overshared about oilli it's so wrong, she never shared oilli until he was diagnosed with T1D, it was always autumn until she realised she could get views for her son..
Yeah, there’s something super off with her, feel sorry for her poor kids.

What got me was that she made all these posts saying her son was in hospital, even (and I wish I was exaggerating), a video counting down the days till they found out (clips of them 10 days before they found out, 5 days, ect…), while not actually saying what it was, so she would get heaps of views and engagement of people asking what happened. (Not saying she needed to disclose that, just she clearly was using it for as content and views, before she actually did post his medical information to the public (even grosser).

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So she's buying a new sports range rover and gloating about it on stories. Seriously can't stand this witch any longer. Buy the car and just shut the duck up about it. She's a pretentious mole, always got to brag 🤮
P.s her hair looks like tit
P.s.s she looks like tit too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When you didn't pay for your hair so you have to post it even though it looks no different LOL. And yeah i agree re: being a stay at home mum, she's never really been one, more like an avoidant mum! Even now when she's at home she's tucked away in a room working out or doing clothing hauls or Q&A's so she's not exactly living her dream involved parent life yet is she, it's only gonna get more stressful with 3!

Reactions: 16
No mention of the baby’s gender on the new vlog….but she sure is baiting a girl!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So Sarah can't take her car to the slumber party because Kurt has been using it, which means she has to take his truck instead. Yet Kurt was at home, so unless he parked it across town and walked home, surely her car was available.

At least make the lies make sense, Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.