Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rounded shoulders galoreeee.
So she essentially went on the podcast of the younger more popular version of herself (who she wishes she was.) does Indy even know who she is? I say Indy looks 40 with her jacked up lips and things but I guess Sarah would look 50 alongside her.
They both have really bad veneers too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate that she hasn’t cut the grapes for fox. I know he’s 5 but they’re still a choking hazard especially at school when the teacher has 19 other kids to watch eat and there’s lots of distractions.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her narrative is changing back and forth a lot regarding F’s desire to cook with her. I thought he was a chef and wanted to start a cooking channel?? Now he’s disgusted at the thought of cooking with her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can guarantee she doesn’t have mums asking for kids lunch content lol it’s always self serving and she just tries to justify the fact she’s trying to show everyone what an amazing mother she is!! Look at me! Look at the incredibly healthy (and bleeping boring) lunches I pack!! I wonder what fox will think when he’s older and him and his peers get on social media and all his lunches and weird little reviews of those lunches after school are blasted all over Instagram. This is what I don’t get about mummy bloggers, their whole account is about their kids but nothing in their real lives is about the kid in reality otherwise they’d realize how messed up it is to post all this kind of tit. People have been parenting since the beginning of time, sessel vessel, there isn’t a mother who isn’t capable of packing a school lunch, I can promise you no one needs a step by step guide lol

Reactions: 22
Did I hear right....when she says my mil said prepare urself for the grocery food bill as she rubs the bump... She was saying that after going over how much foxinater is eating.
I took that as three boys..she seemed to stumble on it too like she knew she'd said the wrong thing.
* It's pretty common to say that when someone has all boys to feed.
I picked up on that too

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2946619View attachment 2946612

So Sessel will just use what she has and won’t buy new when it comes to vessels (body included), but won’t when it comes to wedding decor, fast fashion, kids clothes, baby strollers, original recipes, original content and Poopy Bloom. Righto.
Why do ALL her replies just constantly sound so snappy? She never uses smiley faces or shows a single emotion words-wise in what she says. 🤢
---
View attachment 2948208
since when is Indy Clinton one of her fave girlies? I know she stalks her on tiktok but still. Should be riveting stuff.
I’m excited for the Indy podcast, Indy’s comment on sezzles preg reveal was ‘was not expecting this but congrats’ 😂 (how dare you not notice the baiting Indy, Sez worked hard for that!) So I’m hoping she’s gonna ask some juicy q’s haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate that she hasn’t cut the grapes for fox. I know he’s 5 but they’re still a choking hazard especially at school when the teacher has 19 other kids to watch eat and there’s lots of distractions.
TBH I just sent my 5-year-old to school with uncut grapes and now you’re making me nervous 😕 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not going to lie, I’m really vibing that outfit. I think she looks quite pretty here
I agree, it was a nice outfit and she looked prettier than normal in her stories. The shoes definitely don't go and it's not at all a Sarah outfit though

Reactions: 6
TBH I just sent my 5-year-old to school with uncut grapes and now you’re making me nervous 😕 😂
There was an article out recently about a little boy (22months old) who choked on a whole grape that he was given to by another child, the parents of the little boy are pushing for packaging to state that grapes need to be quartered for children under 5. The saddest thing about the story is the boy who died parents always quartered grapes for him because they knew of the choking risks. In saying that if they get the packaging approved popcorn would need to same as well and probably so many other foods.

I would assume kids aren't allowed to share food at school, so surely it would be fine.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There was an article out recently about a little boy (22months old) who choked on a whole grape that he was given to by another child, the parents of the little boy are pushing for packaging to state that grapes need to be quartered for children under 5. The saddest thing about the story is the boy who died parents always quartered grapes for him because they knew of the choking risks. In saying that if they get the packaging approved popcorn would need to same as well and probably so many other foods.

I would assume kids aren't allowed to share food at school, so surely it would be fine.
Yeah I don’t think they can share at most schools but I’d be worried about fox with teachers not paying 100% attention on such a high risk food.
I know of a 28yr old who died choking on a whole grape.
They scare the crap out of me

• Wow
Reactions: 6
IMG_1835.png

was this the older mothers series, love how sez is contorted into a toinyyyyy smolllll pose

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck Is her after hair? Looks the same as before …….
I LOVE how she is still claiming her natural hair is blonde, or “dirty blonde” as she called it. Sis that is brown as brown can be. No two ways about it!!!

But yes I agree, hair looked horrendous in the before and I genuinely thought she was pranking ppl with the after.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So her hair looks exactly the same as the before.. why bother doing a before and after for that and it still looks tit..

I'm just waiting for her to get pink or blue extensions for the gender reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'naturally blonde"
Screenshot_20240522_161809_Instagram.jpg

---
So her hair looks exactly the same as the before.. why bother doing a before and after for that and it still looks tit..
I hadn't even realised one was an after! It's the same. Convince me otherwise

• Haha
Thank the Hair Gods Sessel did not become any kind of teacher 🙏🏻
Sessel!! Your hair roots are brown! You are brunette. Like your Dad. Not like your Mum, the lowly teacher.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.