Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was gifted beautiful maternity clothes when she was pregnant with F. But because she’s a fast fashion girly she’s probably discarded them without a second thought. Whereas most of us would’ve packed them away for the next pregnancy because we’re not wasteful stains on society.

Reactions: 28
She 100% dressed up because she knows that Indy is usually pretty casual when recording so she wanted to take this opportunity to try and be the hottest “MILF” because absolutely everything is a competition with her even if the other people have no idea they’re competing.
She wore activewear to the last podcast interview she did with that Grace person, so this was 100% a choice.
I’m looking forward to seeing what the comments are going to be like once some videos get posted.

Reactions: 20
What amused me about the whole shelf decoration debacle was that she said she was tired of how it looked and the things that were on it (triggered by a comment someone left saying it was really mismatched or something?). Then she proceeds to rearrange those EXACT same things, plus a few new beige, boring additions, so the shelf ended up looking the exact same as when she started.
Just buy some new decor girl, you've got the money

Reactions: 25
The boots she's wearing with that dress are giving me Astro Boy vibes. I had enough of that trend on my socials last year, thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not going to lie, I’m really vibing that outfit. I think she looks quite pretty here
The boots she's wearing with that dress are giving me Astro Boy vibes. I had enough of that trend on my socials last year, thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look how she's forced her shoulder through the neck of that dress. You can tell by the seams it's not meant to be worn like that.

Stop ruining clothes just to get a collarbone pop, Sarah!
Rounded shoulders galoreeee.
So she essentially went on the podcast of the younger more popular version of herself (who she wishes she was.) does Indy even know who she is? I say Indy looks 40 with her jacked up lips and things but I guess Sarah would look 50 alongside her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look how she's forced her shoulder through the neck of that dress. You can tell by the seams it's not meant to be worn like that.

Stop ruining clothes just to get a collarbone pop, Sarah!
Have a fecking look at it, and she went to pick up F from pre school with this "off the shoulder" look.
(I know others have shared but l had to add my 2 cents worth).

Tell me you are anorexic without telling me!!
Screenshot_20240521_211534_Instagram.jpg

Doesn't every mum pull their dress off the shoulder to pick up their 5yr old from pre school?
Screenshot_20240521_211718_Instagram.jpg

Inflicting your food issues much!
Screenshot_20240521_211831_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Fox definitely won’t get a weird complex about what and how much food he eats by having his mum film her reaction at how much he ate at school and posting it to her public instagram page. He definitely won’t think he has to make excuses for how much he eats when he hears her say “he is going through a growth spurt” when she sees that he ate most of the already abysmal lunch she packhim.

Sarah get real help from a therapist for your clear disordered eating.
If you can’t just name a food by it’s name without having to add “healthy, or “organic”, or “no added sugar” you have disordered eating and you need to get help before you pass it onto your other kids because I fear it’s too late for F.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m sure Fox doesn’t want to cook with her anymore because he knows he’s going to have to perform in front of a camera if he does. I’m sure she directs his every move when they cook together and that must suck.

Reactions: 18
Of course he's eats most of his lunch there isn't much substance to it, if only ate one thing he'd straving, its just few bites here and there, none of it filling, she could chuck in a homemade pizza scroll or a muffin or something for carbs..

Reactions: 22
Forget gluten or dairy, I think the only thing Sez has ever been allergic to is dressing her kids in tshirts that actually fit them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I missing something. Why wouldn’t he eat the food she packed for him to eat. Is that not why she packs him lunch? To eat it all

Reactions: 20
Did I hear right....when she says my mil said prepare urself for the grocery food bill as she rubs the bump... She was saying that after going over how much foxinater is eating.
I took that as three boys..she seemed to stumble on it too like she knew she'd said the wrong thing.
* It's pretty common to say that when someone has all boys to feed.

Reactions: 22
Does she realise how boring her content is now ? Even when I first started going off her (due to the many controversies), I still hate watched sometimes as there was still some entertainment to be had in her stories ... but now I don't even want to hate watch 😂 who cares what's in your child's lunchbox, Sarah? Get a life!

Reactions: 25
but her kids are such greatttttttt eaters. Why does she feel the need to show how much he eats? It’s obvious he doesn’t eat much of her lunch she packs because it sucks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.