Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys watch the new vlog? Sounds like sez is making a new perfume. It seems so random to me because she’s always been so proud of grub life.
She won’t be making a perfume. She might be collaborating on a scent or HOG might be doing some marketing for them (that’s what I think is more likely given Kurt was there too)
Such a shame as the brand is lovely. I know the owner - She’s nice enough but just as fake as Sarah.

Reactions: 10
Comments from that pathetic bookshelf tRaNsFoRmAtIoN.

At this stage I think she must be trolling. First, the barely perceptible hair change, now this. She knows everyone is waiting for the gender reveal so she's putting out this nothing content to build further suspension.
Omg i am loving watching the comments flowing in haha finally some of these girls are getting a backbone!!
---
She won’t be making a perfume. She might be collaborating on a scent or HOG might be doing some marketing for them (that’s what I think is more likely given Kurt was there too)
Such a shame as the brand is lovely. I know the owner - She’s nice enough but just as fake as Sarah.
Probably a room spray or linen spray - she was banging on a week ago about how spraying and smelling NATCHRUL room sprays is one of her 'pregnancy cravings' lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg i am loving watching the comments flowing in haha finally some of these girls are getting a backbone!!
---

Probably a room spray or linen spray - she was banging on a week ago about how spraying and smelling NATCHRUL room sprays is one of her 'pregnancy cravings' lol.
That’s likely too. Gotta pretend to be interested in something at least once before trying to monetise it.

Reactions: 8
It is 😭😭 devastated because that’s the brand of perfume I wear, I can’t support them if they’re supporting her 🥹
I wonder how it will go down, if it’s successful she’ll make a lot of money- but also it’s a lot of money to spend on a perfume from an influencer- I also think a lot of people who would buy her stuff have been stung already

Reactions: 7
Sarah in today's stories: (paraphrasing ofc)

"I worked out super hard in my last pregnancies and got bad pelvic pain.

This pregnancy I'm only doing slow and gentle workouts and so far I don't have any pain."

I wonder why that is, Sessel.

Reactions: 19
I can't believe she only just see the correlation between walking 6-8km and her pelvic pain.. when she was pregnant with M.. she literally caused or made it worse.. why push yourself so hard when you know that's causing issues.. at this point shouldn't be allowed to be pregnant she's so irresponsible with her body..

Reactions: 20
Even though we still have quite a few pages to go, this title feels apt:

Sarah’s Day #75 Girl or boy? Who cares! It’s all an engagement ploy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't believe she only just see the correlation between walking 6-8km and her pelvic pain.. when she was pregnant with M.. she literally caused or made it worse.. why push yourself so hard when you know that's causing issues.. at this point shouldn't be allowed to be pregnant she's so irresponsible with her body..
She worked out so much because she was terrified of weight gain.
I remember watching her first pregnancy with F, she definitely had some kind of therapy to help her with her disordered eating, due to the way she was talking about it’s ok to gain weight and eating more food to provide for F, (obviously not perfect, but she was turning a corner)
She really struggled with her post partum body and it seems to have affected her because she took a more dramatic approach with M pregnancy. She didn’t gain much weight and was very skinny during that pregnancy. Although she trained hard in both pregnancies, it seems like her mindset was much worse in her second pregnancy.
I think she purposely lost a lot of weight prior to this pregnancy so that she wouldn’t gain too much and wouldn’t have to exercise it off.
obviously this is pure speculation.

Reactions: 24
If you’re more concerned about your body literally growing a human so naturally you’ll gain weight, then you shouldn’t be having children. Don’t care if that makes me a bleep

Reactions: 21
IMG_8821.jpeg

Made sure I voted for 🦊 because she would want it to be M. Worth it even though I gave her engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.