Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah can't take her car to the slumber party because Kurt has been using it, which means she has to take his truck instead. Yet Kurt was at home, so unless he parked it across town and walked home, surely her car was available.

At least make the lies make sense, Sarah.
I’d say those boys get minded by others much more often than she cares to admit. They’re probably at the grandparents house while mum and dad swan off to enjoy themselves.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I don’t think they can share at most schools but I’d be worried about fox with teachers not paying 100% attention on such a high risk food.
I know of a 28yr old who died choking on a whole grape.
They scare the crap out of me
Happy to report my kid came home unharmed from the whole grapes I gave her as she simply didn’t eat any :ROFLMAO: Clearly no growth spurt happening for us! (Or maybe because she’s a girl and they don’t have quite the same appetite as boys now do they?)

(I will definitely be cutting them from now on!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sureeeeee
TBH, I can believe La'Bang and Sarah had different "visions and expectations" for the product. Namely, her cut, probably. But it's hilarious she keeps maintaining she's cut back all these sponsors of her own accord 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
With this new collaboration, do you think she will name her new child Elijah? It would keep in theme, seeing as she named her two kids after White Fox collections🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her “shelf transformation” reel made me laugh out loud. Imagine being so bereft of content that you need to do a “before and after” of your boring white shelves - posting multiple times - only for the before and after to look literally the same. The shelves look as boring as her life is, very apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am blind? Well technically i am i did put my glasses on 😂 but that tv cabinet display shelf didn't even change? It still looks boring, why not get some more nice photo frame and put photos of the kids,
make a bit more meaningful space there so much junk. Lol

Reactions: 13
She didn’t transform tit. She added nothing just rearranged what she already had. That’s not a transformation sessel vessel

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Majority of the comments are pointing out how boring/unchanged it is too. Wait for her to see her notifications and start with snarky replies (since she's in that season 😌🤰)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m confused by the comment, I have very expensive tastes when most of what’s on the shelves is from Kmart. From when she fleetingly tried to be into homewares, you know pumping out random content to see what sticks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Comments from that pathetic bookshelf tRaNsFoRmAtIoN.

At this stage I think she must be trolling. First, the barely perceptible hair change, now this. She knows everyone is waiting for the gender reveal so she's putting out this nothing content to build further suspension.
These comments would cut deep because she really believes she is so creative and an interior designer. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did you guys watch the new vlog? Sounds like sez is making a new perfume. It seems so random to me because she’s always been so proud of grub life.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.