Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not old sez now saying she wants burgundy and emerald green in her house after Ellie Watson renovation… she really low key wants her life hey
The best part of this is she has always talked about neutrals. Even when she repainted the bedroom she upgraded to at her parents' house she redid the walls all white and kept everything super neutral.

Also getting a giggle at her pinterest for house stuff all being "Casa ______" it's giving mojo dojo casa house but influencer-ized and lame

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I have every valid reason to loath Sezz but it’s also at the level of the drake diss “I hate the way that you walk the way that you talk I hate the way that you dress”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see her beige boring styling become burgundy boring styling.

What’s the bet her cookbook makes an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0289.jpeg

So Sessel will just use what she has and won’t buy new when it comes to vessels (body included), but won’t when it comes to wedding decor, fast fashion, kids clothes, baby strollers, original recipes, original content and Poopy Bloom. Righto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sessel Vessel was pissed that Kurtle suggested colour. Stupid Kurtle, can't have colour in a beige/pink house

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doesn't want to buy new things because she's hoping homeware brands will give her some for free. Come on Kurt, you should know the game by now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Everything she is putting on those shelves is exactly what her entire house looks like, beige/bland/uninspiring, and I’m absolutely loving that Kurt is calling it boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has been pregnant twice before yet is "growing out of her clothes"? Does she not have any of her old clothes left? :rolleyes:
She does not buy maternity clothes. She sticks to xs so she can have the ham belly exposed to rub.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.