Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2FDF4544-31FE-401B-BB85-69851FA0E5CD.jpeg

Craaaaaaaazy how the nachurally hyper-curved back made an appearance for one photo and was never seen again.

The oil sliding down her belly and the pose she is making in that photo is so cringe. 💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread title suggestion

Sarah’s Day #75: hair extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to her followers but what’s new for Sessel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She can say she didn’t mind what sex she wanted and it might be true - I was hoping for a third boy after two and had a girl - but she said the boys want a sister. That has likely come from her giving them the idea and whilst siblings obviously get no say (nor does anyone) if they really wanted a sister then surely she would want a girl for them?

Reactions: 11
Bestie definitely makes me think girl.

But again, maybe she’s just trolling everyone.
I think she’s defs trying to make us think it’s a girl, which makes me think it’s a boy, and she’s trying to milk any girl theory engagement while she can before she announces it’s a boy (take a shot everytime I say girl or boy lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The gender baiting is boring. I want to see her analytics for before, during, and after pregnancy. The “sensualization” of her pregnant body is already beginning. She never expresses her sexuality or portrays herself in a sensual way when she’s not pregnant. And she didn’t do it nearly as much during her first pregnancy. My theory is that she accidentally realized how much pregnancy/breeder fetishists can drive up her engagement, so now it’s her main strategy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
The gender baiting is boring. I want to see her analytics for before, during, and after pregnancy. The “sensualization” of her pregnant body is already beginning. She never expresses her sexuality or portrays herself in a sensual way when she’s not pregnant. And she didn’t do it nearly as much during her first pregnancy. My theory is that she accidentally realized how much pregnancy/breeder fetishists can drive up her engagement, so now it’s her main strategy 🤢
Yuck. But I agree the gender baiting is boring. At this point I couldn't care less whether the 3rd money maker is male or female. I feel sorry for it either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wish Instagram would allow us to watch stories on 2x speed. She rambles on about the most useless stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My theory is that she accidentally realized how much pregnancy/breeder fetishists can drive up her engagement, so now it’s her main strategy 🤢
I've said something similar in the past regarding how she sexualises her milky titties. The only time we've ever joked about her doing OF is when she's been pregnant. She either has a pregnancy fetish herself, or like you've said, has realised others do and is using it to increase views.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
so most recent (manic) stories - apart from dull - is 🦊 going in the pool unsupervised? At 5 years old?
I thought the same. She casually yelled out "yeah, if you want" when he asked from another room. After she'd said she was in her room and both boys were playing independently outside 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 10
IMG_3532.jpeg

can someone enlighten me what they are doing here? It’s on Kurt’s stories. Should she be doing this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not old sez now saying she wants burgundy and emerald green in her house after Ellie Watson renovation… she really low key wants her life hey

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.