Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was saying they feel complete as a family of three, she says maybe that will change in the future. Then says “Gods plan might be to have more. We’ll see, I’m merely a vessel.” GIRL WHAT THE duck????

We already knew she thinks a woman’s main purpose in life is to pop out kids but yikes when she confirms it, it’s jarring. She’s a gross old-school Bible thumper.
She also went on to say she’s here to do Gods work! Yeah Sarah, Gods work would really be to make YOU of all people procreate. What? To line your pockets further? Or do you think you will be popping out the next Jesus?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That or she tricked Kurt first time round 👀
She kinda did. She was adamant that she couldn't conceive after losing her period because she was undereating. But she got her period back in January of whatever year, and the following June she was pregnant. I can see her telling Kurt he could finish in her/didn't have to wear condom as she "couldn't have kids". At that point, they had barely been together for what, a year and a half? At 26 and 28/29 years-old? Can't remember their date of birth or when F was born.

In any case, I seriously doubt Kurt would have happily signed for a baby after such a short relationship, especially as they've been open about having relationship troubles around F's birth.

Reactions: 28
Remember this? Where she later changed the text. I think its another boy.
So first she "accidently" posts three blue hearts in a caption, suggesting she's having a boy.

Then she said she "feels complete" and "done" with this baby, alluding to a girl this time.

Then she likes only the comments of people saying they think/hope she's having a girl.

Now she's back insinuating it's a boy again.

Safe to say she's messing with us at this stage. (Unless it's twins and one of each. Can you imagine 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To each their own, when it comes to religion but don’t shoved it down the throat of your audience.
The whole speech about being a vessel is very “culty”

Also, does anyone think that 🦊 may be on the spectrum somewhere?
2nd question - did anyone ever suss out what happened with Tannika?

Reactions: 20
She also said she felt implantation with both boys… wasn’t 🦊 a complete whoopsie/surprise/‘love baby’?

Shes full of tit, she didn’t feel anything with him, she just has to exaggerate everything, and anything she can to be the authority on pregnancy.
Yes I was thinking about that too!! So odd. Such a liar 😅

Reactions: 14
She’s clearly not that in tune with her body if she thought she was pregnant multiple months in a row when she wasn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I always remember her older sister giving her bridesmaid speech in their wedding video. She said how Sessel Vessel was the black sheep of the fam, moved away from the church. blah blah blah. So as most are aware the religious stuff is most likely performative.

So is this latest holy talk engagement?
Or is it cause she’s trying to be Beth so hard so BDawg will see that she is offering herself up as a baby carrier?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure what’s worse, Kurt trying to maintain his balding hair instead of just shaving it off, or this teeny tiny bun he rocked for Sezzy’s sisters wedding 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Safe to say she's messing with us at this stage. (Unless it's twins and one of each. Can you imagine 🤣🤣)
Omg imagine if it was twins 😂😂😂 (I don’t think she’d know gender yet in that instance, I don’t think the blood test can detect when there’s one of each gender and still too early for scans?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always remember her older sister giving her bridesmaid speech in their wedding video. She said how Sessel Vessel was the black sheep of the fam, moved away from the church. blah blah blah. So as most are aware the religious stuff is most likely performative.
Sessel Vessel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
To each their own, when it comes to religion but don’t shoved it down the throat of your audience.
The whole speech about being a vessel is very “culty”

Also, does anyone think that 🦊 may be on the spectrum somewhere?
2nd question - did anyone ever suss out what happened with Tannika?
Idk about on the spectrum but definitely needs testing for adhd. So does Sarah.

Reactions: 21
She's really pushing that her symptoms are different this time around...I'm still on the fence about the gender.

Reactions: 13
personally, I couldn't care less what she has, but Sessel Vessel!! that tit is gold :giggle::ROFLMAO::LOL:🥇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ll give it to her, she has certainly built intrigue. Normally I’m like like interested but low level, super curious now!

Reactions: 7
I’ll give it to her, she has certainly built intrigue. Normally I’m like like interested but low level, super curious now!
She has always said that she is meant to be a boy mum, and to me she is content with that. That’s where the meant to be came from and complete.

Reactions: 9
It’s really hard to know because she’s always so obvious with her baiting that it’s like, “no, surely not?”

The over the top happy and “meant to be” could be because she’s having a girl, or overcompensating because she’s having a boy and she’s mad about it.

Reactions: 12
Sarah’s Day #75: Sessle is feeling special to be a “mere vessel”, baby #3 is sure to make her vlogs more successful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
IMG_7409.png
I’m gonna go ahead and say girl. I’d say shape of the belly is a very typical “girl” belly and also “bestie….” But also I hope it’s a boy 😂

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.